﹙ii.﹚ thinking about you

⪩ ⪨           ⠀⊹              🍇 。        ⠀⠀!

﹒29 JULY!!

THINKING ABOUT YOU!

it turns out, ganyu was more than happy to pack up her things, forget about the girl's day out that was supposed to be a day to forget about childe, to go with childe

it turns out, ganyu was more than happy to pack up her things, forget about the girl's day out that was supposed to be a day to forget about childe, to go with childe. and, much to your dismay, she was more so excited to meet childe over anything.

you were then properly introduced to xiao, who it turns out was originally with the orange haired man as well. whether or not it was against his will, you weren't quite sure yet. honestly, xiao always looked as if he didn't want to be there. time would tell if that was just the way he looked or not.

at first, it was unbearably awkward. childe was doing everything in his power to make it not awkward, which only made it more awkward. he was the only one who would speak as the four of you made your way in and out of shops lining the boardwalk (childe would continuously try to blow his money on you, but you refused every time. seriously, where was he getting all of this money?).

the sun was closer to the horizon now, and the amount of people on the beach and around the shops had drastically dwindled. your feet were cramping, your eyes were drooping, and all you wanted to do was go home.

you were more than ecstatic when childe finally suggested to go home after dropping enough money that could have equaled to about half your paycheck. he then went on to say that when you were to go home, you were supposed to change into something nice and he'd treat you all to fine dining.

you were quick to shut the idea down.

you weren't sure if your eyes were playing tricks on you or not, but you could've swore you could see the light dimming from his eyes. (if there were any to begin with). you ignored it, and, instead, you and ganyu just went home. not before childe insisted on exchanging numbers between the four of you. xiao outright refused, but childe said he would add him to a group chat later anyway and there was nothing he could do about it.