𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴

Start from the beginning

"ah, go out with him honey," mark yells. "okay okay, fine, ill go out with you!" i give in, and edward just stares at me. "no, dont do me eny favours,"

"no, no i want to," "you want to?" edward scoffs, "yes!" i scream. "say it," jonathan squints still hanging on one hand. "i want to go out with you!"

"say it agen," he chuckles. "i want to go out with you," i scream more agressivly. he outs his other hand back on the bar, "alrite, alrite well go out," he laughs. "you think your so smart, dont you," i squint.
"that wasnt funny jonathan you idiot," soleil says. "oh no its okay ill take care of this," i chuckle at her. i grab jonathans belt, "wat are you doing, please dont do that, please dont do that y/n," he begs. i dont anser but undo his belt and pull down his trousers leaving him in his boxers infront of everyone. "oh god," he grunts, everyone starts laughing.

"youre not so cocky now are ya," i laugh pouting. "im gonna get you for that," he nods. "mabye you will mabye you wont," i cross my arms laughing.

Time skip

"hun, please can you go to the shop for me and get me some suger?" my mum yells out to me from her room. i sigh and grab my purse and grab my car keys and leave the house driving to the shop. as i drive up to the shop i realise there was no parking spaces left so i have to park farther down. fuck sakes. i walk into the shop and realise i have no money, and groan. my purse is big enough to shove the suger in, rite? eh why not. i shrug and make sure no ones looking and shove the suger in my purse and walk out like nothing. i was just walking up to my car till i heard someone running up to me, at first i thought it was a shopkeeper, but no, i was completely wrong.

"do you remember me?" jonathan asks, i chuckle, "mr underwear, was it?" i smirk. "oh, yea," he says embarassed. "how could i forget," i grin and he walks infront of me stopping me. "you know, i wanted to clear that up with you, because im really sorry about that, it was a really stupid thing to do, to crawl up a ferris wheel to talk to somebody, but i had to be next to you, i was being drawn to ya," he says, i just burst out laughing, "oh jeez, wat a line, you use that on all the girls?" he just simply replies with, "no,"

"rite, i saw you the other nite with little miss ribbons," i say walking off, "wat are you doing tonite," he says completely ignoring wat i just sed. "wat," i chuckle, "or tomorrow nite, or this weekend, watever," he asks, "why," i slitely raise an eyebrow, "our date," he replies.

"wat date," i say confused. "the date you agreed to," he notes. "no," i shook my head, "yes you did, you promised and you swore it," he kisses his teeth, "well i guess i changed my mind," i smile, litely chuckling then walking off agen. "look, i know wen you get some dirty guy coming up to you on the street, you dont know em, you dont know me, but i know me, and wen i see something that i like, i gotta, i love it, i mean i go crazy for it," he says, i start giggling, "wat are you talking about," i bite the inside of my cheek. "well, you," he smiles. "youre good," i laugh even more, he looks at me confused, "wat?"

"youre good,"

"no, no youre getting me wrong," he stomps his foot like a little child. "youre good, you are, youre fantastic," i grin. "im not," he laughs looking down. "you really are, im impressed," i smile. "im not usually like this im sorry," he chuckles embarrased. "yes you are,"

"i can be fun if you want," i look at him weird, "pensive uh, smart, uh, superstitious, brave, and uh, i can be lite on my feet," he says then starts tap dancing, then continues, "i can be watever you want, you just tell me wat you want and ill do that for ya,"

"youre dumb," i grin, "i can be that," he shrugs. i laugh and run off to my car, "come on, one date, wats it gonna hurt," he yells after me. "um, i dont think so," i laugh. "wat can i do to change your mind," he shrugs. "guess youll figure something out," i say before getting in my car driving back home.

time skip JONATHAN

"you sure shes coming," i say for the millionth time to mark, we were walking to the cinema to see soleil and hopefully y/n, "relax pal, its all set up, were meeting her for the late show, look, wat did i tell ya, come on," mark says then noticing y/n and soleil, and starts running over to them.

**

me and soleil were at the front of the cinema waiting for mark, we were talking till mark and jonathan show up. "oh my god, look wat a coinsedance," soleil says and starts laughing, she is such a bad liar, "soleil can i talk to you," my insides are screaming for help rite now, why is everywhere i go jonathan has to be here to?
"y/n, you remember jonathan dont you?" soleil smirks. "yes i remember," i chuckle. "yes!" she squeels. soleil and mark start making out leaving to me and jonathan. we both say hi and just stand there very awkwardly, "its nice to see you agen," jonathan grins and puts his hand out. "you too," i smile and shake his hand. "you look great," he says still shaking my hand.

"oh thanks," i chuckle. "really, really great," he says, still not letting go of my hand. "you do look great, and you look great, and i look great, so could we please go see this movie," mark chuckles.

the movie ends and we all start walking to the car, "you wanna walk with me," jonathan asks, "yea sure," i smile. "you guys getting in," mark asks, "were gonna walk," jonathan replies and we walk off, "bye lovebirds," soleils yells as there car drives off. "i havent seen a movie in ages," i litely chuckle, "really?"

i nod, "not sinse i was a little kid,"

"wat," he says disbeliefed. "no, i know, im busy, you know, i dont have alot of time," i shrug. "youre busy," he repeats, i nod, "i have a very strict scedule, my days are all planned out, i get up in the mornin, breakfast, math tutor, latin tutor, lunch, dance lessons, tennis lessons, and sometimes both, then i have my modelling, then i eat dinner, then i spend sometime with my family, then uh catch uh with some reading," i smile.

"wow, sounds like the road to success," he chuckles, "oh you bet," then it falls to a hot silence for a few second. "im just tryna find out wat you do for fun," he says, i look up at him, "wat do you mean?"

"i mean, i dont know, i mean all those things you have to do, rite, so wat do you do because you want to," he says yall make that make sense tf

"i just told ya," i chuckle.

he shakes his head, "i dont know, this suprises me," i give him a weird look. "why,"

"i just always figured you were kinda, just, free,"

"wat," i chuckle.

"i am free?" i raise an eyebrow. "you dont seem like it," he replies.  "well i am," i grin, before it comes to a long second of silence. he smiles, "come 'ere i wanna show you something," he walks off, i follow him then he lays down on the middle of the road, my eyes widen. "youre gonna get ran over," i huff, he looks around, "by all the cars?" he says with sarcasm in his voice.  "me and my dad used to come out here, lay down and watch the lites change, and watch them go from green to red, to yellow, you could try it, if you wanted to,"

"no," i shake my head, he lifts his head to look at me, "why not?", "because, i dont know, will you just get up," i groan. "thats your problem, you know that?" he chuckles, "you dont do wat you want,"

i tuck my lips in and pop them looking around to see if there was eny cars, "okay," i shrug and lay down next to him. we both lay there in silence, not awkward silence, just the type of silence that was comforting, until i finally speak up, "and wat happens if a car comes?" i grin. "we die," he says so suddenly, and i snap my head towards him. "just relax, just trust, you need to learn how to trust," i nod and we both lay there in silence agen. until we both hear loud beeping, and see headlites, it was a car coming with speed. i start screaming and we both stand up and run to the pavement.

as soon as we make it to the pavement and the car is gone i burst out into laughter, jonathan just stares at me. "are you okay, why are you laughing," he chuckles, "oh, that was fun," i smile. "do you wanna dance with me?" he asks, "sure," i grin and take his hand. "now, here?" i ask looking around, he nods. "were not supposed to dance in the middle of the street," i chuckle. "who sed dance in the street," he replies. "well, we dont have eny music," i tuck my lips, "we'll make some," he smiles, putting his hand on my waist and another hand in mine, we just stand there swaying, and he sings quietly, i chuckle, "youre a terrible singer,"

guys this mf chapter took days to write for some reason, and towards the end of the chaoter till now i am high writing this shi, so if its messed up mb