𝟏𝟐 , dude were getting the band back together

Magsimula sa umpisa

whtvr helps u sleep at night

I lie down on my bed, staring at the ceiling for a minute

I lie down on my bed, staring at the ceiling for a minute. After I got bored, I quickly get up and slip on my shark slides before heading downstairs to the living room. I settle onto one of the couches, gazing at the random nature photos that flash across the big TV screen. Then, I hear the gate buzzer go off from the front mudroom. I jump up and dash towards the door, pressing the buzzer button before speaking into it.

"Who is ittt?" I say in a teasing tone, a smile creeping its way onto my face.

"Open the damn gate, you butt head," Andy's voice comes through the speaker, making me gasp loudly in mock offense.

"You're so mean," I retort, pressing the button to open the gate.

"Yeah, yeah, you still love me," Andy quips before riding through the open gate. I watch his departure on the little screen before closing the gate again. Turning on my heel, I head back to the living room and settle down.

Two minutes later, I hear the front door open, but I don't bother moving. TikToks are more important, after all. I scroll to the next video, one of those "Facts that you never knew about." As I listen to the first fact, I learn that a toilet is seven times cleaner than your phone. What the flip. I let out a little scream, tossing my phone onto the couch before rushing to the kitchen to wash my hands like twenty times.

I hear hurried footsteps approaching the kitchen as I continue to scrub my hands like a crazy person.

"What happened?" Andy asks from behind me.

"I just found out that a toilet is seven times cleaner than my phone!"

"...you seriously screamed because of that? I thought there was an axe murderer or something," he starts to laugh, leaning on the counter beside me.

"SHUT UP," I use my hands to spray some water in his face before darting away. Of course, I turn off the water—I won't be flooding the house today. Anyways, as I said I tried to run to away. Key work: tried. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist to stop me before picking me up.

"AHHHHHHHHHH STRANGER DANGER!!!" I yell, laughing as I try to push away from him.

"Nuh uh" he walks over to the couch well laughing before throwing me on it and then laying on top of me so I couldn't move.

"You're so fatttttttt," I try to push him off me but obviously it doesn't frickin work.

"Haha who's the loser knowwww"

"Kill yourself"

"Ermmm no because then I wouldn't be able to see your beautiful face," he says the end in a little baby tone.

"Your so funky," I say, giggling a little. I missed this to much, to much that I would never admit it obv. My pride could never.

"Am not," he let's out an offended scoff.