(𝟢𝟣𝟧.) 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗌?

Začít od začátku

her hair brushed her shoulders in the breeze, her summer dress swaying softly in the wind. her right hand came up to her neck her fingers running up and down the hemming of the lanyard of her pass.

she waited patiently for max's response to her message that she was there. the sun rays seeping into her skin. as her fingers of left hand hovered over her phone screen—she failed to notice the two new people approaching her.

"claudia?" her eyes snapped up to meet the questioning gaze of max fewtrell, a gorgeous blonde woman stood beside him with a big smile on her face. she recognised the woman to be pietra, max's girlfriend, who lando had told her about. and claudia had to say—she was even prettier in person.

claudia greeted them both with warm smiles, her mind debating fully whether to jump straight to the point, "i know the press and content creation runs over time sometimes, but shouldn't lando be free round about now?"

max raised an eyebrow at her question, he could see her eyes shifting from his and pietra occasionally, glancing around the paddock for any sign of the mclaren driver.

he gave the girl a nod before gesturing his head in a general direction to where lando was currently. "let's go surprise him yeah."

nodding the model followed the pair to the drivers location, her heart rate accelerating again as max and pietra led her in the direction of his driver room, their smiles wide.

when the trio grew closer to his lando's driver room, a small flurry of people filtered out of the larger part of the building, those who looked to be part of his team—him in the centre.

she barely had time to process his appearance, before max called out to him, his head rising from his phone to meet his friends eyes, a small lando laugh slipping through.

his eyes shifted from max to pietra and then to claudia, the reality clearly not sinking in at first, as he turned his attention back to his team. it took about 3 seconds before his completely shocked face panned to her once again.

"hey lan."

she gave him a soft smile, with the most awkward wave as she now stood a couple of yards away from him. the people around the two watched as it clicked in lando's mind and as he stepped forward before pulling a momentarily surprised claudia in for a hug.

"when the fuck did you get here? how?"

she laughed into his neck, basking in the comfort of his arms, "i flew." he moved back slightly—still holding her in his arms—his eyes playfully narrowing at her as he laughed, "oh really? had no idea— i mean how did this even come about?"

slipping out of his hold, she gave him a small shrug, a bright smile still displayed, "max thought of it, he said you just couldn't stop talking about me, and that got me thinking...you got something to share norris?"

his eyes moved from hers to max behind her, a playful glare, "he's delusional and a liar...ok maybe i did talk about you a little bit..." he backed down easily once he received a look from her that screamed bullshit, laughing as he did so.

"...but now that you're here, i have you to talk to instead...of talking about you." claudia's eyebrows furrowed as she let out a small laugh, lando truly was one with words.

he watched her momentarily, watching her laughter tumble from her mouth with a warm smile of his own, before reaching up to take his cap off his head.

tugging it gently on to hers, pulling the trapped hairs out from underneath the cap, and adjusting it till it looked the way he wanted it to—giving her a dopey smile in the process.