(𝟢𝟣𝟤.) 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋?

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——
❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

❛ ━━━━  ( 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈 𝒙 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖺 )  ❜

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 stepped out the car, his eyes occasionally moving over his shoulders to watch claudia's body language

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 stepped out the car, his eyes occasionally moving over his shoulders to watch claudia's body language. her smile looked wobbly, and extremely anxious, making a nervous feeling spread throughout his chest. was she regretting coming?

shaking those thoughts from his mind, he slowed his pace allowing claudia to overtake him, so he could keep an eye on her. he remained within her personal space his front only a few centimetres from her back.

as they entered the paddock, scanning their passes, they were met with multiple personnel walking around urgently, muttering words that claudia was sure she'd never heard of before. her eyes flickered through each person in front of her as fast she could.

with her mind going a mile a minute, she barely had time register when two people appeared in front of her. a gorgeous brunette—with doe eyes—gave her a genuine grin, whilst standing next to a man with a shirt that read alpine.

blinking at the pair, she felt lando's hand brush the low of her back as he slipped in front of her—greeting the guy, who she assumed was a driver, with one of those man handshake hugs. the two drivers chatted and laughed briefly, leaving claudia and the beautiful woman in front of her to their own devices.

claudia opened her mouth to greet her, only for—who she assumed to be the alpine driver's girlfriend—beat her too it, "hi, i'm kika."

"i'm claudia, nice to meet you."

kika gave a her a soft grin, "are you french? you sound french."