M E E T ~ R I A N I - K A M I L E Y

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~I don't really like face claims so she doesn't have one but she is a black women(Doesn't matter what skin tone) with long brown curly hair that goes to her waist. And her ends are pink because of her powers~

~ Riani is the youngest Franklin sibling and she has two older brothers. Her brothers are Nate and Reggie, better know as A-Train.

~Growing up she was the favorite but she didn't like the attention and she only cared for her brothers. Her nick name is Riri because of Rihanna being her favorite singer growing up.

~ Her powers are similar to the Scarlett witch but instead of her power being red it's pink. 

~ She isn't in the Seven because she never auditioned and would always decline when Ashley would contact her. But she has helped the seven on missions.

~ She is friendly with Black Noir whenever she sees him because she read his mind on accident and knows why he can't talk.

~ She has also had a fling with some one in the Seven.

~ Even though she is a supe herself she doesn't believe with the fact that supe are better than humans. She doesn't like to kill unless she has really has no choice or someone she loves gets hurt.

~Side note: I know who her end game is going to be, but if there are any suggestions of who she should have a side relationship or fling with I would appreciation them. And I can't pick what her name hero name should be but you can vote and give me suggestions based on her powers.

Vote for Miss Magic..

Vote for Magic Rose..

Vote for Enchanted Rose..

Suggestions?

And when I say rose, it's another color of pink that I imagine her powers to look like.

(Some things will be changed to my liking and if I don't finish before season 4 then the ending will be how I wanted it to end.)

Unexpected Love ~ The BoysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara