THIRTY-ONE, isaiah to the rescue?

enchantedchapter thirty-one, isaiah to the rescue?

enchanted
chapter thirty-one, isaiah to the rescue?

°•°°•°

Rory had travelled back to Birmingham with John and Arthur as they went on some business and left her with Esme. "Mum?" she called walking up the stairs.

"Boy's room!" she shouted back, standing up straight when she heard Rory run up the stairs.

"Can I go to Eve's?" she asked.

Esme looked up from stripping George's bed, "I thought you two weren't speaking, Frey said you two weren't speaking."

Rory's eyes widened as she stuttered, "Oh no, we're fine now."

Esme paused what she was doing to look at her daughter, "You're lying. You never lie, Ro, not to me anyway. What's going on?"

"Nothings going on I just wanted to know if I could go to Eve's because Finn's there so he can walk me to the school to meet Frey and Lotts," she grumbled.

Esme sighed knowing better than to push her into talking, "Fine but take your gun because there's no blinders about."

"How did-?"

"You're not very sneaky with it," Esme replied putting her hand on her hip and the girl rolled her eyes. "And make sure your dad doesn't find it, he's already found the empty bottles which are adding up. Again." The woman gave her a stern look.

"What?" The girl gulped and avoided eye contact with her mum.

"You forget I have to clear out your wardrobe every so often," Esme told her, not looking at her. "Go before I change my mind and make you stay and help me clean and if I find any more bottles I will be telling your dad and your uncles and your aunt Pol to make sure you can't get behind the bar and sneak them again."

"I'm going," Rory announced before she ran down the stairs. "Bye!"

"Bye!" Esme laughed until she heard a bang.

"You know she just ran into the door right?" James asked popping his head round the doorframe.

"I'm okay!" Rory's voice travelled up the stairs and Esme ran down the stairs seeing Rory rubbing her head.

Esme laughed, pushing her hand away, "You're so clumsy, that's really red you're going to have a lump."

"I thought I was going slower than I was," she whined before leaving her house.

"That girl is unbelievable," Esme sighed with a small smile.

James nodded, "Tell me about it." The blonde boy began walking up the stairs again until Esme cleared her throat making him turn around again. "Yes?"