6. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄

Start bij het begin

I won't leave those small bastards and what the fuck is the management doing there. I will make sure they know how to do their job properly.

"We have arrived sir." said the driver and I threw the door open to climb down.

"Contact the principal." I instructed Rishabh and he nodded.

As I walked in, everyone stopped to look, but it didn't matter. All I cared about was finding my little girl.

"Sir, the principal's secretary said he is busy with something," said Rishabh in a slow voice.

"Tell him to get here right now if he doesn't want to lose his position." My gaze scanned to find my little girl.

My steps came to a halt when I heard her giggles. I followed the sound of her voice and found her with Vishakha, twirling her around before placing her down.

Inaya ran to a woman. I couldn't see her face as her long black hair covered a good portion of her face. Who is she?

"Princess?" I called her out and three of them looked in my direction. I noticed that the woman was the same person who came to our house with Vishakha.

"Daddy!" Inaya cheered and almost ran toward me. I knelt to pick her up in my arms.

"Are you okay princess? Who made you cry? Tell me and I will teach them a good lesson." She smiled and threw her small arms around my neck.

"I am fine, daddy!" She replied with a broad smile.

"Look Daddy who is here." She pointed at the women. I really can't recall her name. What was it?

"You know, she said she would participate with me in the dance competition." Her face brightened even more which brought a smile to mine.

"Sir, the principal is here." I looked back at Rishabh.

"Okay." I told him to wait for a bit.

"Vishakha, please look after her. I will be back in a few minutes," I said, handing Inaya over to her.

"Sure bhai." I turned to leave for the principal's office. Rishabh opened the door for me and I saw him standing beside his desk.

"Oh please come in, Rana sa. What brings you here?" He chuckled nervously.

"I don't have time to chit-chat, Mr. Verma. How can a small child be harassed under the supervision of so many teachers? Looks like you are not taking proper care of the environment here," I said, my tone sharp and direct.

"If you are not capable of handling the position then I have a lot of people ready to take over your work. Do you want that?" I stared at him intently and he gulped.

"I am sorry, Rana sa. I was not aware of the situation. But do not worry, I will make sure the people responsible for this bear the consequences." He pleaded in his low yet desperate voice.

"I warned you that I will not allow any excuses if my daughter will face any trouble in her time here. Do you remember that?" I asked, leaning closer to his wooden brown desk.

He took his steps back before lowering his head. "Please forgive me Rana sa. Please give me one more chance and I will not disappoint you. Please Rana sa." I looked at him for a movement.

"I hope you will keep your word." I said before leaving his office.

"Take care of things here." Rishabh nodded before leaving my side.

I went back to Inaya and saw her talking to a few kids. "Come on now, say sorry to her." The same woman said to the kids.

"We are sorry Inaya." the kids chanted together and Inaya smiled.