Since that Day

Once, i had a really close friend since child hood. To whom, i have played , talked, share secret, etc. In betterword, he became like part of self. Everything was going great but eventually last day of school arrived.  Both of us were little emotional for not able to see again. So, to lit movement with joy. We promise each other to try our best to chat/talk every single day even though we two choose different path. We leave the school gate and started to return back home. On the way we didn't dare to speak cause we both known its worthless after all. Soon two path arrived which diverged us. We look at each other for final time and hug also final time. After some time we two unhug each other other , wipe tear and wave each other. After some hour at home i received mail from him its said" Forgive me! For what i have done. Then i asked" What have you done?" He blocked from every site. And i received another notification its said "he has left the group ". I didn't it much some source of joke. But soon he didn't send any mail to me.

After 2 week i decided to meet him. So i went his house. I rang the door bell. "Who is it?" Someone said from upstair and nodoudt it was his mom. Upon replied by my name. She quickly came downstair to open door and welcome me. As she was leading me toward living room. I asked about him. She stops and asked me "Didn't  he told you". I replied "No, we didn't talk since few days . Then she started to cry loud. Soon his father arrived and calm her down and started narrating actual problem.  He said "At the night of farewell he locked himself in his room. And till now he didn't open or talk to us. The i understand what does his last mail.  After some time i decided to leave, then his parent request me stay for dinner. So for sake of friendship i stayed.

Then suddenly i realized when we were newly became friend he show me passage from basement lead to his room. Being curious and also  for final time cause within week i had moved to another town for better study. So i sneakily entered basement search place and started clawed toward his room. When i get out i find myself at lockless closet. I jerk my cloth cause it was all dirty and entered outside and turn on light cause it was dark. When i looked front after turning light. My jaw dropped due to fear because i saw rotten dead body at school uniform hanging in celling. When i check it pocket i saw old card after rubbing it i saw his face. I was so scared . I quckly open door from inside. Then i received mail and its said "You have find me".
                                                  -Argon Bee