Chapter 1(That's Bizarre)

(Y/N POV)

Man it's been a few months sense we defeated Dio Polnareff went back to France but not before leaving me silver chariot the old man went traveling we gave Kakyoin, Iggy and Avdol a proper burial i'm staying with my mother and going back to school but I'm also now taking care of Hierophant Green, Magicians Red and the world so I'm way stronger then I was before with all these Stands but now I'm just on my way to school I was walking through the gates and as usual I am swarmed by girls.

Girl 1:Y/N your back!

Girl 2:Wait he's back he's been gone for 50 days!

One of the girls just wrapped her arms around mine and just started walking beside me.

Girl 3:So Y/N are you gonna tell me where you've been all this time?~

I just glare down at her and she just blushes at me and then again one of the other girls pushes her off me then they go back and forth again throwing insults at each other either saying no boobs or ugly and this really started to annoy me.

Y/N:Grrr SHUT UP YOUR FREAKING ANNOYING!

They all got shocked by what I said but then just gushed over it which was still annoying so I just ignored and I went to class while the girls were still following me but then some of them got kicked out of the class since it wasn't there class.

(Few Hours later)

We've been in class for a few hours now but I decided that this was enough so I decided to head out for today but when I was walking back home I heard a strange noise I turned a corner down an ally I went to investigate but I saw no one but I did see a strange yellow portal and some new location it was some sort of city it had red sky's luminous signs everywhere and looked very how do I put it full of crime you know what I'm gonna check this out but first all call mom so she won't worried.

(Few minutes of explaining later)

After I was done explaining everything to mom I closed my phone and was ready for anything so I ran through the portal but when I did it closed behind me so I'm guessing this was a one way trip so I'm probably gonna have to find a new way out at some point the portal could have been another enemy stand but I digress I just continue walking through this city and I ended up seeing a sign that said welcome to hell.

Y/N:So this place is hell huh? Good grief guess there's gonna be a problem at every corner.

I just kept walking through this strange city seeing creatures running around shooting each other killing and things I would like to unsee but as I was walking a lot of people were just staring at me mostly women so I guess I'm gonna have the same problem I have up there and when I wasn't paying attention someone stepped in front of me and held me at knife point.

Red thing:Alright pretty boy give everything you got and no one gets hurt!

Y/N:What are you and what are you doing?

Imp:The fuck- IM A IMP AND MUGGING YOU!

Y/N:How could you mug me without this?

When he wasn't paying attention I used star platinum to quickly take his knife and held it in front of the imp and he tried frantically to get it back but I just threw it behind me and he ran after it but when he picked it up he got crushed by I giant boulder.

Y/N:What in the world?

I just look up to see a giant airship flying across the city causing a lot of damage and I thought I might as well do something while I'm here and while I'm going towards it I see some cyclops woman throwing a bomb inside and blowing it out of the sky while I also see some sort of spider demon running that way but I just ignore her and keep it moving as I was getting closer I now see that the ship is now destroyed and there is now fighting on the ground between what looks like a snake man and the spider with the cyclops but I can tell who the bad one is.