Fluttering his eyes open, Kyung-Jun saw Min-Ji sitting as she looks at the mirror with void in her eyes, her face was blank and no emotion trace over her feature. Rubbing his eyes as he sit up, his eyes still on her figure. Her head laying on top of her knees as her arms hug her leg, he wonder how was she awake earlier than him. He thought that everyone wake up at the same time but then there were others who woke up later than the others.

Kyung-Jun crawl towards Min-Ji, grabbing her hands and catching her attention. Brushing a hand on her cheek as he stare at her, a small smile forming on her lips when she saw his face. He saw relieve flash on her eyes as he observe her behaviour, she was quiet and didn't even move earlier but when he approach her, her mood seems to change thanks to him.

As they were quietly opening the mirror, the alarm blares. They got used to it by now, always hearing the sound blaring on the sound system, it didn't fail to shake their whole body with the thought of who died while they were asleep. Pulling down the mirror, Min-Ji let Kyung-Jun grab her wrist and pull him out of the room, their eyes scanning the hallway and relief wash over their faces as they smile at each other seeing no one was there.

"During the night, Jang Hyun-Ho was executed by the Mafia. Jang Hyun-Ho was a Civilian."

At the announcement, Min-Ji look at Kyung-Jun, seeing the conflict in his eyes as they strode their way to wherever their feet would drag them. They wonder where were the bodies of Hyun-Ho and Jin-Ha, but Min-Ji already knows where it is located. Da-Bum had decided that to put the bodies of Hyun-Ho and Jin-Ha together so they wouldn't look at the place that the boy was executed. Min-Ji knew herself that she wants to save Hyun-Ho but for her, having Kyung-Jun alive is a better choice for her, for the other Mafias.

"All participants, identify the Mafia and begin to vote."

Beeping noise escape the couple's phone, it was a new message from the app. Staring at her lock screen, she read the message that Jun-Hee had written for all of them to see, they had found the body already. 'Let's all meet at the first floor, both Jin-Ha and Hyun-Ho's body are here.'

Her thoughts then went to Na-Hee, she knows that there is something special going on with the two. She felt bad, making Na-Hee lose someone she loves in the hands of a Mafia, she knows that the girl must be devastated than ever, losing her friends over and over again because of the game. In some ways, both her and Na-Hee shared the same thing, they both can't handle the lost of a love one.

Once the two had arrive at the first floor, they saw almost everyone gathering around the body. The grip on her hand tightened as Kyung-Jun had saw Jin-Ha's body, looking up she remembered finding his body as she stroll around while Da-Bum and So-Mi prepared Hyun-Ho's body, putting his body on top of a plastic cover. She concluded that the boy must have jump over on a high level to meet his end. Walking closer, her eyes trail over Hyun-Ho's, she then shifted her gaze looking at Na-Hee who was held back by Jung-Won and Yoon-Seo, she was crying as she put her hand out, trying to go to the man she loves.

Eyes going back to the corpse, she saw blood covering his body, there were slashes on his clothes that made them think that he was stab, the same goes to Seung-Bin's before. Min-Ji doesn't know why Da-Bum decided to use the same knife on Hyun-Ho, why would he stab him countless times like he was angered to him but the reality was.. Da-Bum use Hyun-Ho as someone where he can vent out his pent up anger to Kyung-Jun, thinking that the one who he is stabbing last night was Kyung-Jun's body instead of Hyun-Ho.

"I know the Mafias hadnto execute someone. But did they have to be this cruel?" Yeon-Woo place his hands on his hips, looking down at the body. Min-Ji saw Da-Bum's lifeless eyes gazing at the stab marks on Hyun-Ho, he seems like he didn't get enough sleep, she wonder how everyone didn't notice the visible bags around Da-Bum's eyes. "We should.. move the bodies first." Yoon-Seo choke out, letting go of Na-Hee as she crouch down and inspect the bodies. "No. If you want to do it, you do it." So-Mi disagree, tired of hearing Yoon-Seo's voice and seeing how Jun-Hee care for her.