Book 1 part 1: The Dragonet Prophecy

Prologue

The first scene that could be seen was an icewing running through the desert and he was holding something. Icewing: "I... think I lost them..." Sandwing: "You didn't!" A sandwing yelled as they smacked the icewing down and hot chains were put onto him. Three sandwings were around him two of them holding the hot chains and the third one was standing in front of him. Icewing: "Princess Burn... what do you want from me?" Burn: "Why would a icewing be running away from the icewing kingdom unless you've got something to hide... like something in that sling over there..." She said as she grabbed it and revealed a skywing egg. Icewing: "Don't touch it!" Burn: "That prophecy... I won't let it happen... first starts with this egg and then finding the others..." Sandwing Soldier One: "Shall we kill him?" Burn: "Nah... Let's take him with us... and put him into a cell." Sandwing Soldier Two: "What if the talons of peace attack?" She struck the second guard making him drop the chain. Burn: "They won't! Isn't that right Hvitur?" He used his free talon to grab the chain even though it burned he used it to hit Burn and the other soldier. The second soldier punched him off the cliff sending him into the water below. Burn: "You idiot! I wanted him!" She looked at the egg and dropped it off the cliff and onto solid ground breaking it and killing the dragonet in it. Meanwhile a Seawing had a Mudwing egg from an injured talon of peace mudwing that was dying and left some medical supplies near her and the seawing walked into a cave. Skywing: "Webs! Is that the mudwing egg?" Webs: "It is Kestrel... where's the last one? Where's the skywing egg?" Kestrel: "Hvitur probably got killed with it..." Sandwing: "Can we please not argue... let's just try to find another one!" Kestrel: "We can't Dune! Scarlet destroyed the rest of the skywing eggs that would hatch tonight!" Webs set the egg down and flew off somewhere and after a while came back with a rainwing egg. Kestrel: "WEBS! THAT'S A RAINWING EGG YOU IDIOT!" Webs: "W-We needed five eggs! If we don't then there's no prophecy." Dune: "Just quickly put it with the others!" He put the rainwing egg with the mudwing, seawing, sandwing, and nightwing eggs. Webs: "I... also saw Hvitur fall off the cliff... but Burn seemed upset... she also dropped the egg... I think we lost both Hvitur and the Skywing egg..." Kestrel grabbed Webs with her talons but Dune stopped her from killing him. Dune: "Calm down... they are about to hatch." The mudwing hatched and looked around. Kestrel: "Huh... well he isn't what I expected... a female would've been better..." Dune: "Can we just not?" Webs: "Sure... hey look!" The mudwing dragonet leapt onto the seawing egg but right as that happened the boulder was moved. Dune: "Who... could that be?" It was the female mudwing that Webs had left some medical supplies for. Webs: "Asha?" Asha: "Haha... yeah... sorry I couldn't get to my sister so I decided to come here hope you don't mind..." Kestrel: "I DO MIN-" Dune: "No we don't mind... you can stay as long you would like..." Kestrel: "THE MUDWING IS TRYING TO KILL THE SEAWING!" Asha: "No he isn't... he is trying to help her hatch... that's what the oldest mudwing does..." Kestrel: "SO?!" Dune: "If he is trying to help then I say we let him..." Webs helped Asha inside and closed the entrance with the boulder.

(Sorry if this isn't how it went I tried my best to go with it I also did say there were going to be changes so again sorry if this isn't the best.)