𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

ALSO, YOU ARE 18 AND RABBIT IS 19                                                        

As you were walking from the bus stop to your trashy trailer, it was all you could afford anyway so you just had to deal with it. You walk past some lady yelling loudly at 9:30 pm she was yelling at a boy who looked close to your age. You thought to yourself maybe I should ask the boy what was going on. You were just going to keep walking, but you stopped and stood behind another trailer, and saw the women throw a black trash bag at the boy. She slammed the door, and then the boy was sitting on the steps he had his hands holding his temples. I walk over to him and say, "Hey don't mean to sound nosey but what happened?" He gives me a dirty look and says, "Why do you care?" You respond by saying "Shit okay then." You start to walk away then he says, "My mom kicked me out." You turn around and walk back closer to him and say, "Oh I'm so sorry is there anything I can do?" He says, "Do you think maybe you could give me a ride?" You said I would, but my car is in the shop right now. Then he says, "Well thanks for nothing." Also, you got a name. I ask. He turns and says, "My name is B-rabbit." so uh what's yo name? Its Y/n. Alright Rabbit I have to go see ya around.

     As I started to walk away, I felt bad because its cold outside and Rabbit just got kicked out, But I don't even know him. As I'm walking up to my trailer grabbing my keys and unlocked the door and stepped in the doorway and took off my jackets and started to settle down.

                                                                               THE NEXT DAY                                                                                     

You woke up from the sunlight peeping through the window. You went to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready for the day, you put this outfit on 

                                                           (OR whatever you want lol)                                                                

Now that you ready for the day you ate something and left because you have to go to work, as you're locking your door you see Wink, you even knowing Wink since you went to school with him, but he always wanted to fuck you. It was gross but yall were cool. You started walking towards the bus stop and see Rabbit talking to Wink about some deal. Wink walked away and Rabbit saw you and came up to you. You look up and see coming towards you and you think to yourself that he is actually handsome, yall did meet at 9:30 at night so. Rabbit says "Y/n where you are going?" I answer him saying to work duh. I rolled my eyes at him; all he did was look at me up and down. I asked him the say question and he mocks me saying "Work duh." I smiled and laughed at him. We both sat on the bench waiting for the slow ass bus to come. It was dead silence. it was kind of weird but then I saw him grab a piece of paper and writing on it with his headphones on. Then the bus came you and rabbit got on the bus you both went to back of the bus. And he sat down next to you. Rabbit smiled at you, but he thought you didn't see him, but you did. You turned your head and said, "I have Mr. Rabbit smiling?" Shut the fuck up Y/n. The bus was coming up to your stop and you had stood up, you say to rabbit "See you around B-Rabbit." Throwing a smile at him before getting off of the bus.

                                                                  AFTER YOUR WORK SHIFT                                                                        

After work you had got a text, you look down and see. 

Mechanic: Ms./L, your car is ready to be picked up.

You: Okay thank you for letting me know sir!

Mechanic: No problem, ma'am 

You were on the way to pick up your car and run into Rabbit. "Hey Y/n" you say "hello Rabbit." Rabbit asked you for your number and all you could do was smile. He just looks at you, you say "um yeah its xxx-xxx-xxxx." Rabbit thanks you as he is smiling at you walking away saying I will call you later. You started walking towards the car shop, but all you could think about was Rabbit. You thought to yourself I don't know a damn thing about him and might have feelings for him. You finally got to the car shop and picked your car up. You were now driving back to your house because you were very tired today but didn't know why. You unlocked the front door of your trailer, going straight into your bedroom changing into some comfy clothes. Then you hear your phone buzz. 

Unknown number: Hey Y/n its Rabbit.

You: Oh, hey Rabbit.

Rabbit: Are you doing anything tomorrow night?

You: No why? 

Rabbit: Because I will be battling at the shelter tomorrow night and was wondering if you wanted to go.

You: Oh my god yes! I will see ya tomorrow night.

IM SORRY IF ITS SHORT BUT I WILL BE UPDATING TODAY! ANYWAY, VOTE AND COMMENT😋👍.