then there i was, music was blasting in my ears as me and astoria crossed arms and took down each others shots.

i needed this party, i consider it a break.

everything in my head was disappearing, every thought, every concern, was gone.

maybe because my head was just spinning.

i stuck out my tongue in disgust, putting the empty plastic cup down as the liquid burned down my throat.

astoria laughed at my reaction as she put her plastic cup down and moved my hair behind my ears.

'you're so pretty, you know that?' she smiles at me, her words slurred.

'i did.' i laughed back at her, smiling as her cold hands touched my skin.

'hey.' i yelled.

'yeah?'

'do you have anything?'

'like.. drugs?'

'no like condoms. yes, like drugs!!' i yell over the music.

'oh!' astoria laughs. 'yeah, here.' she smiles, pulling a couple small bags out of her bra and handing them to me.

'thanks.' i smile, shoving them in my dress.

-

i stared off into the distance as everyone danced around.

my breath was caught into my throat and my vision felt blurry.

my head was spinning badly, one wrong move and i might pass out and choke on my own vomit.

i sniffle away the stuff in my nose and look over into the crowd.

everyone was dancing or smoking weed in the corner. god people are greedy.

..

im people.

-

i lay down on the couch next to astoria whos so high nothing is processing in her brain.

'i saw mattheo dancinf with another girl.' she mumbles.

'what?' i quickly say, looking over at her.

'what?..' she replies confused.

'what did you just say?'

'i- ..huh?.. i- i dont remember.' she huffs, laying her head back.

i groan and run my hands down my face.

is she just high or is she high?

'where at?'

'where at what?' she ask.

'where did you see them dancing?'

'oh, they're right over there.' she points, seeming to suddenly remember what she was talking about.

'dont point.' i snap, quickly pulling her hand down to the couch and looking over where she pointed.