The Father of all Devils

Game

Thinking

"Talking"

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's legs blurred as he leaped from tree to tree in the dead of the night, his feet not making a sound. From an outside perspective, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The untrained eye wouldn't even have realized anyone was in the forest. Well, the very untrained eye, as the small group of Yokai trying to imitate him weren't nearly as stealthy. That's not to say that they were loud or clumsy, but they couldn't even come close to the skill Naruto displayed, honed from years as a ninja.

The blood-red sky shone above them, as the underworld's sky found a way to glow even in the dead of night. Naruto cast a glance back to ensure the group of Yokai was keeping up, as he traveled at around half of his max speed. The group consisted of Yasaka, the Yokai elder he'd met in the forest, and 3 Yokai guards. He wasn't sure if they were the same ones he met in the forest, as all the guards looked the same. Is that racist? Maybe, but Naruto wasn't ashamed about being unable to tell one bird's beak from the other.

Naruto glanced up as their destination came into view. A huge castle, towering hundreds of feet over the forest. It was one of the most beautiful buildings Naruto had ever seen, but that was to be expected. After all, it belonged to one of the oldest devil families alive. Naruto's trained eyes scanned the building from its position, which was thousands of feet away, as he looked for the best place to break in through.

To understand why Naruto and a small group of elite Yokai were trying to break into the home of Zekram Bael, the oldest living devil, we have to first look back at the day before.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest Alert!

[Sub-Quest]: Underworld's Sage

Difficulty: [LEGENDARY]

Purify all the energy in the underworld.

Rewards:

[Underworld-Sage] Title (Only useable in the underworld)

25 Attribute Points

Increased Reputation with ?

Increased Reputation with Yasaka

Increased Reputation with the West Yokai Faction

+100,000 Coins

Unlock the [Shop] system.

Failure:

Decreased Reputation with Yasaka

Decreased Reputation with West Yokai Faction

Decreased Reputation with ?

"Purify all the energy in the underworld? I don't mean to doubt you Kami-sama, especially after what we all just witnessed you do, but that sounds insane!" Yasaka shouted at him in a panic, and Naruto nearly burst out laughing at her face. She was torn between thinking he was insane and wanting to profess her newfound love and adoration for him, with one eye staring at him like he was crazy and the other one with a heart-shaped pupil.

She wasn't the only one staring at him like he was crazy, as the various Yokai officials sitting at the bottom of the stares were displaying a wide range of emotions. Some looked shocked, some looked excited, and one looked like he just shit his pants.