𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Fat ass" I mumbled thinking Nana didn't hear me until she gave me one of her "watchu' say "looks .

"Sorry Nana but how you feeling " I said guiding her to the couch so she could sit down .

"I'm very good baby everything is going good . I don't have to go back and forth to the hospital anymore . I'm free" she said smiling which made me smile .

My grams is strong asf frl

"Are you sure everything is good Nana? You still- Have heart problems?"she said cutting me off .

"It won't be a problem anymore baby don't worry " she said smiling making me return it .

"Everything isn't about me so how are you my beautiful baby ,how's everything going " she said tucking one of my hair strands blocking my view behind my ear .

"Everything is going good now that you're back nana " I said cheesing making her laugh .

"But let me ask you something baby . Something I've been thinking about for a long time " she said seriously making me nod in confusion .

"You got a lil thang for someone yet" she whispered but not low enough causing my father and Takevion to hear .

"Yeah you got a lil thang yet Serenity ?" My dad repeated approaching us with Takevion following him like a dog .

"Yeah what he said " Takevion followed along with cake cream all over his mouth.

"No , I don't nana and even if I did you know I wouldn't tell you in front of this two " I said mugging both my dad and Takevion as I grabbed two pillows to throw at them .

"Hey! It took me a long time to find this outfit " he said looking at the now ruined outfit that had cake on it .

"Sad for you" I said sticking out my tongue making everyone laugh.

It was currently 3pm in the afternoon and I was watching Tyler Perry a Madea Christmas on Netflix .

"Swear down I love Madea so much " I said laughing hearing a knock .

"Come in" .

"Hey baby. Is there any space for me as well" nana lee said poking her head in my room smiling .

"Of course . There is always space for you nana ,come in" I said patting the spot next to me for her as I watched her close the door behind her then approach the bed.

"Ouuu you watching Madea I see" she said laughing while I helped her take a seat .

"Yes I'll never get tired of her " I said laughing at the scene when she was going crazy at her job place in the mall .

"Dang she is heated " I heard nana lee say making me laugh .

"Dang?" I asked her laughing .

"Yes that's the new slang y'all kids be using ain't it " she said doing her little dance .

"See I learn new things as well " she said poking me with her elbow making both of us bust out laughing .

"What are dad , the twins and Takevion doing down stairs ?" I asked .

"Girl your daddy and your brother watching a basketball game with the full volume while you're sisters make their little tik tak dances with full volume as well " she said shaking her head making us laugh at how their so chaotic .