Sarah!

Earrings Sarah got Evelyn up top.

Evelyn's POV/Mature Content. I'll tell you when it's done.

As soon as I put my phone down, Kylie pulled me into a kiss. Her tounge moved sensually with mine in a rhythm. She continued, moving down to my neck. She kissed, sucked, and nibbled on my neck making me moan softly.

Kylie smirked and continued moving down to my collarbone. Hickeys began to form. Her hands went to my dress, pulling it off. I was left in my black bra and panties. Kylie's gaze ran up and down my body, her eyes filled with lust.

"You look so beautiful, baby. Can I?" She asked, looking at my bra.

I nodded, blushing. Her hands went to my back, making me shiver. My bra got unclasped and it fell down my body. My nipples hardened seeing how Kylie looked at me. Holy shit. She's sexy.

Kylie's lips came in contact with my nipple. She began sucking and nibbling making me moan.

"Kylie..." I moaned out.

She kneaded my breasts between her fingers as she continued her attack. Her hand went down my body, until it reached my thigh. It moved up and down my thigh slowly, making me so wet. She parted my legs, her hand coming in contact with my clothed sex.

Kylie slowly moved her hand up and down, making me whimper.

"Baby, your so wet for me. Should these go?" She asked, flicking on my clothed clit, making me moan.

I nodded, desperately and Kylie removed my panties. A shiver ran down my spine as my sex became bare. I am now completely naked.

Kylie began harassing my breasts again as she parted my slit. She began massaging my clit as her finger teased my entrance.

"Kylie..." I whined.

"What do you want, baby?" Kylie whispered in my ear.

Why did she have to make things so difficult? She knows exactly what I want.

"Please..." I whimpered as she continued teasing my entrance.

"Please what, baby?" Kylie asked.

"T-Touch me..." I whispered out.

Kylie immediately dived her finger into my sex.

"Fuck, Kylie!" I moaned out.

Her finger moved in and out of my sex, getting faster over time. Her palm gazed my clit making me go over the edge. She added another finger, continuing her pace. Holy shit, it felt amazing.

"Fuck Kylie!" I moaned louder as she added a third finger.

Her fingers repeatedly hit my g-spot, making my legs shake.

"Kylie, I'm going to cum!" I screamed in delight.

"Cum for me ba..." Kylie started when the door to my room opened.

Mature Content Finished!

Sarah walked in, looking at the box in her hand. "Hey, I didn't know your birthday passed, but I just wanted to..." She looked up, her eyes widened as she saw me and Kylie.