Am I Sad?

3 months later/ Evelyn's POV

Kylie hasn't been bothering me ever since that day. I should be happy that she's not talking to me, but I'm not. I can't help but feel sad about it. I'm sitting on my bed consumed by my thoughts.

'I miss her. Go talk to her.' Skyler whined.

'I know Skyler, but it's better that we're not together.' I mumbled with my head down.

'No more moping around. We're going for a run.' I said, standing up.

'Where are we going to go?' Skyler asked.

'Let's go visit mom and dad. I haven't seen them in a while. It's the weekend, so it's fine.' I said, walking out the door.

I get outside and shift into my wolf. My wolf is white with grey and orange highlights. I start running, letting Skyler take over. The wind glides through my fur. I felt at peace, free. Usually it takes around 20 minutes to get to the pack house with my car. However, it only took me 10 minutes to get there in wolf form. Usually it would take 15 minutes for an average she-wolf. But, I'm the daughter of an Alpha.

I go behind a tree and take the clothes that are beside it. We leave clothes by the trees because of shifting. You grab the clothes, change and then your done. It's very convenient for the warriors and boarder patrol. I shift back and change into a blue crop top and black leggings. I walk into the pack house, excited to see my family. I'm surprised when I don't hear anyone. Where is everyone?

I mindlink my dad and ask, 'Dad, where are you? I'm at the pack house. Where is everyone?'

'Evelyn?' My dad asked in his Alpha voice. He never used his Alpha voice unless it was an emergency.

'Dad, what is going on? Where are you?' I asked concerned.

'Evelyn, stay in the pack house.' He sternly said.

'What? No. Where are you? You know what, it's fine. I'll sniff you out myself.' I said annoyed that he wasn't telling me where he was.

'Evelyn, no...' My dad started, but I closed the mindlink.

I took my clothes off and shifted into my wolf. I ran into the woods, sniffing out my dad's scent. I continued sniffing, until I saw a clearing. There my dad stood with my mom and Derek. I looked across the clearing and saw the Alpha of the Nightingale Pack, our rival pack, with two other men, who I'm guessing are their beta and gamma. I even saw Kylie? What is going on?

I shifted back behind a tree and changed into my blue crop top and black leggings. I walked into the clearing and stood by my dad.

I whispered to him, "What is going on?"

"Evelyn, I told you not to come." He whispered sternly.

"Well, I'm here now. So, what is going on?" I asked, getting frustrated.

The Alpha of the Nightingale Pack glared at my father and said, "Alpha Jackson, do we have a deal? My daughter stays with your daughter for the remaining of the year until
rouges are off my territory. In return, our pack will leave your's alone."