2

I couldn't believe my eyes. His body was half robot. I could see metal parts inside of him. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I went to my parents' room. They were iust like my brother. My mom turned around and with a deep, loud robot-like voice aaid to me "Honey! Come here watch this movie with us on the wristbands." that was when I realized the AI weren't as good as we thought. I ran towards the door but the family robot Cotard stopped me. I pressed my teleport button and it got me to my fellow student's home. Luckily she wasn't infected. I told her what happened and we destroyed her robot, computer and wristband. We went into her parents' bedroom and they looked worse than mine. We got rid of all the electronics in the house and teleported her parents to mine. We put planks on all the doors and windows and called for the president. We were two of the rare people qho got to talk to the president live. Sadly he couldn't do anything to fix it, but he sent a warning to all homes, militaries and wristbands but we all knew it wasn't going work. He invited us to the U.S. safe house, together with 30 uninfected members of the army and 10 uninfected students just like us. There was practictly nothing we could do exept wait.