Ch 4: Path of Sea

Start from the beginning

Which cause a giant fire that melts the snow and ice thus slowly freeing the boat.

A few minutes later.

It wasn't long until Y/N and his minions arrive at the town Nordberg where many people run away except for two men.

Man 1: "Perhaps he is not without mercy" he said which Y/N glare.

Y/N: "Mercy is for the weak" he thought walking into the town.

Man 1: "Sorry for the fuss sire. Folks around here ain't used to death. Perhaps with a little persuasion they can help you in your quest. Maybe try doing this" he said walking up to the frozen boat and throwing tnt which cause small chucks to get destroy.

So for the next few minutes Y/N use his magic to 'persuade' many folks into destroying the ice which works.

Y/N: "That took forever" he thought returning to the boat which is free.

Man 1: "I hope my prattling not offend your ears lord but the ship is free from ice now. It need some repairs but we, your loyal servants, will take care of this" he said then the entire time town fix the boat.

Gnarl: "Now sire explore the sea!" He said as Y/N and his minions got on the boat and set sail into the sea.

A few minutes later.

Once into the open sea a fog cover the entire ship which got Y/N on full alert since he sense magic in the fog.

Suddenly the fog vanished only for Y/N to stop the ship once he see that in front of the ship is an island.

Y/N: "I know for sure that we were transported but I don't know if we can escape" he thought then land the boat near the island shore.

Once on land Y/N begin to explore until he see a hut near a cliff but beside the hut there a small garden where a skinny young girl in her early to mid teens with pale skin, blue eyes, freckles and brown hair tied in a hair band with a blonde streak in it.

As Y/N walk towards her he accidentally snap a branch thus alarming the teenager who turn around to see him.

???: "Who in blazes are you?" She said standing up while holding a dagger.

Y/N: "Sorry for scaring you. I am Overlord Y/N and I got myself lost in some magical fog that teleport me here" he said which the female sigh.

Pandora: "I'm Pandora and welcome to my prison home" she said confusing him.

Y/N: "You say prison but I only see a island" he said which Pandora sigh again.

Pandora: "This whole island is my prison for unleashing evil onto the world" she said which confuses Y/N.

Y/N: "Explain" he said crossing his arms thus Pandora explain what happened.

A long time ago she was given a box by a stranger but her curiosity got the best of her and she open the box unleashing seven evil souls that nearly destroyed the world.

Thankfully a hero called Gelrus open the box again unleashing hope thus saving the day but his reward is the entire island and immortality.

Sadly her punishment is being imprison on the same island that Gelrus is given while curse to be immortal.

The only weapon capable of killing the two is a weapon create by a god.

Y/N: "... Ok it wasn't fully your fault since you didn't expect that the box you were given would be unleash the evil" he said which Pandora sigh sadly.

Pandora: "Sadly it still my fault" she said.

Y/N: "Well what if I free you?" He said surprising her.

Pandora: "Ain't you an overlord? Why would you free me?" She said.