"Don't you think I'm too much to your era?" she laughed.

"Maybe, but you know when and how to do things. You respect elders, follow our customs, talk our language, what else do I need more than these?"

"Was that enough?"

"You are beautiful, brilliant, respectful, and last but not least, so romantic..." he dashed her forehead dearly.

"You know what? Anything will get its respect only if it reaches the right place. I'm getting respected, it's because I reached you"

"Thank God, you reached me... or else..."

She closed his mouth.

"We don't have to discuss OR ELSEs... because it would not happen... will not happen"

He removed her hand from his mouth and said,

"It didn't happen because you were with me"

"I will be..." she hugged him.

"I have a doubt," Arnav said.

Khushi looked at him, lifting her head.

"When we stepped into your Era, you vanished from the campfire... as you returned here, why didn't you appear there again?"

"It's because I created a parallel universe since I saved you. As we traveled to my ear and made a few more changes, that period also got combined with the parallel universe created by me. So, there would be only one KHUSHI in the universe. So, I won't appear there again I suppose"

"Oh..."

"I will come changing my dress. It's heavy."

"Mmm"

Khushi came changing. She saw him thinking about something while changing his clothes.

"What are you thinking?"

"Do you remember, you told me about a temple that was so bigger than our temple?"

"I do"

"Shall we visit the temple?"

Khushi raised her brows.

"You mean using the sand clock?"

Arnav nodded yes. Khushi thought for a while and nodded ok.

"Really? Will you take me?"

"Of course, yes"

"Shall we go to some other places too?" he was excited.

"Oh, yeah... there are many places to visit in India..."

"What places?" he asked curiously.

"We don't have to visit different countries to see, snowy mountains, deserts, Beautiful islands. India has all the great features in it. Himalayas, the snowy mountain in the north, Thar desert in the West, Andaman and Nicobar Islands in the East, the Rainiest town of the world Cherrapunji in the North East India, What not? We can say proudly that India is the only country to have all such Geographical formations in it. Our lifetime is not enough to visit all of them"

"Ok, we will visit one by one every six months. What say?"

"Done"

After ten years

Arnav went to King Chaitanya's room to meet him. He saw his son, Navneeth telling story to his father and mother. He rolled his eyes. This was how he showed himself superior.

"Akbar and Birbal went to the forest..." he stopped, seeing Arnav and grinned at him.

"Mother is calling you. Go..." he said.