brothers best friend

you and Topper are siblings Topper is 19 while you are 18. Rafe and Topper are best-friends.

it's no doubt to say that everyone in the obx has had feelings for Rafe Cameron at one point but mostly everyone gets over it because he acts like a total douche bag towards them but i've had feelings towards Rafe since i was 13 when we would play hide and seek in the Camerons Mansion every day.

• "rafe what are you doing here" i say while i open the door to a bloody nosed boy with red blotchy eyes. I was home alone and not accepting him to arrive as he's normally here for Topper but Toppers gone on a road trip with my parents to look at colleges to go to
"um..uh i had nobody else to come to" he says while his voice kept cracking. "oh well you can come in i was just making food do you want anything to eat" i say with a calm voice while walking to the kitchen "ye-yeah" he speaks while walking to the bar stool to sit.

•shortly after i dish up the food i made, i made pasta as that's pretty much all i can make. While eating the food there was a silence but not a awkward one a good one. Before i could ask him if he's okay he spoke "thank you y/n"
"it's all good but are you okay" i said but you clearly see he wasn't. "no not really my dad kicked me out because he found out about the drugs" he whispers on the urge off tears "you can always stay here if you want" i say not knowing how to comfort him.

• rafe has agreed to stay here till everything with Wars cooled down, i know that it is really hard for Rafe because all the pressure is on him but he is overlooked because Sarah gets all off the attention and it does often happen to me aswell as who is out looking for "colleges" right now while i'm stuck here cleaning up? yep you guessed right me.

•Rafe has been sat on the sofa for a good 10 minutes now just sat with his face in his hands in silence. i made my way over to sit by him so he didn't feel
alone and as i did he just hugged me out of nowhere. The hug felt like he went on forever but realistically it was only for 20 seconds. "hey rafe you can talk to me why are you so upset about this" i said while embracing the hug. "everything i've ever don't was to
prove to my dad that i was good that i am better then Sarah and i should be the one to take over Cameron's Development but he overlooks me an..and" he cries out with pain in his voice. "Rafe you shouldn't do everything to please him just be you" as soon as i said that.

• he kissed me i pulled away stunned to what just happened and said "rafe your my brothers best friend topper will- he will be furious" "i dint care what Topper wants or what he'll act like i want you y/n your the only one i've ever liked since we were 13
do you know why i always come round.. it's not to see Topper it's to see you and speak to you"

part 2?