Kazuha puts his hands up to show he means no harm before he extends one hand for Scara to take. "It is very clear to me you are not fond of physical touch but please, Let us walk hand in hand so you will not get lost or so we won't separate." His tone soft and that gentle smile on his face; The samurai wishes for the other to trust him with this.

The other young man is getting weirded out by this as he gives Kazuha a look.
"I'll take my chances..."
And thus he starts to walk alone again with Kazuha following close behind him.
He would walk and walk but once he sees a stall that catches his eye he only glances at it for a second before he keeps walking.
Kazuha was focused on catching up with Scaramouche who walked so fast, the crowd engulfed him in the distance while he is left behind.
In truth, the other thought Kazuha could keep up with him.
He just would sit somewhere close to the city but away from the crowd as he sits on a railing to look down at the city.

When Kazuha finally catches up with the other he didn't say a word and sits down besides the other before he spoke up. "Tomorrow is lantern rite an-..."

"I don't care..."

Kazuha fell silent for a brief moment. Scaramouche is the only one thus far that makes him have to think before he speaks since otherwise it would be shut down.
He is witty but his wit is no match for Scara.
"Why not? It is the most beautiful festival in all of Teyvat. The lanterns make the sky bright as day, the golden glow making it look like the sun is setting on the horizon. Each lantern is a wish, no mather big or small they will come true. It is so people can pray for the fallen heroes, friends and family for them to be guided home.
While other places in Teyvat have their annual celebration of the new year; this is ours. It is a new start, a new year, a new page in a book of a person and the whole year is a whole new chapter. It is a celebration and so a lot of people have fun-..."

Hearing how passionate the other is talking about it Scara cannot help but feel a little annoyed. What are these hideous meanings to justify a useless festival like this?
He glances at Kazuha who looks ahead with a smile as he continues to speak on the matter.
Although annoyed he let's the other finish his talk so since although he is cruel, he will not cut off somebody mid speech about something they are passionate about.
Once Hearing the other finish he instantly speaks up gripping tightly on the railing.
"Do you really think all those wishes come true? People are selfish and only wish for more mora, to wish they had a child of their own while countless of children don't have parents and need to be adopted. It is all selfish..."

Kazuha was a little bit taken a back but he won't show that on his face and continues to smile since part of him also understands where Scaramouche is coming from. "What would you wish for?"

"Isn't that the purpose of a wish? To not tell anybody otherwise it won't come true?"

"It is often times when you keep it to yourself is when it doesn't come true. It is best to speak it out in the universe so it is heard and it has a higher chance of coming true."

"..."
"What nonsensical crap..."
He thought to himself.
He just stares at Kazuha and he knows this wish will never come true so he might as well say it.
"A heart...a mortal life, Not being this stuck in this hideous body"

"Hideous?"
Kazuha looks Scaramouche up and down and he finds him far from hideous.
His head would turn straight ahead and he looks off into the distance once more.
"Your body is normal. It isn't hideous.  Everybody is beautiful in their own way"

Here he goes with this positivity talk again.
It disgusts Scara how positive this man is, it disgusts him that he thinks he is beautiful "in his own way".
At one point he thought the blond had taken some drug that he is so positive but he doesn't see any side affects of any drug which means he is fully sober and all. "You are weird..."

"Am I?"

"Yes"

"Why"

"Forget it..." Scaramouche climbs off the railing and starts to walk away to find a place to stay but as he arrives just on the outskirts of the city there are some houses up for hire.
He sees a whole crowd for a home like it is a auction yet he takes from his belt a poutch and tosses the in the hands of the person who has to make the decision of who gets to stay in it. Without a word Scara grabs the keys without even hearing if he could stay and enters the home slamming the door shut.
Once entered he would sit down on the large bed and let out a deep sigh thinking back of what Kazuha said.
He is mad at himself for still thinking about it but hearing a knock on the door he remains silent. He hears a knock again and again and finally he decides to open it expecting it to be Kazuha but the person he ends up seeing make a bolt of lightning course trough his veins and he is left there standing shocked looking up at the man.

The man in question leans now against the door opening and looks down at Scaramouche with a grin on his face.
"And here I thought I would never see you again after all that happened."

Scaramouche knows in the eyes of the fatui he is considered a traitor. Traitors are to be punished by execution or death in general yet this man is no match for him so he is not worried. "Childe..."