"Flower mou-" i muttered, earning a jab in the ribs from Ben cutting off my spell. "This is Audrey," Ben introduced his girlfriend.
"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Audrey asked.

      "Yeah, this... isn't the time for that." I rolled my eyes taking a step forward deciding to introduce my. "And I am Evangeline , but please , call me Eva. Ben's royal advisor," o said with a light nod, eyes scanning around the descendants. Jay gave me a smile and I returned it before looking to Fairy Godmother.

     "Ben, Audrey and Eva are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut," Fairy Godmother broke apart Ben and Audrey's conjoined hands, "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

        Ben , Audrey and I nodded as she walked away. Ben and I then stepped forward to greet the teens formally. "It is so, so, so good to finally me-" Ben had went to shake Jay's hand, but instead Jay had punched him square in the chest then gave him a smirk "meet you all."

        As Ben moved on to Mal, i shook
Jay's hand once again. He lifted my hand to his lips and pressed a kiss to my fingers, causing a pink blush to run across my cheeks, before I shook my head rapidly

     I moved on to Mal, shaking her hand whilst giving her a kind and genuine smile. "Cute hair." I complimented before leaning closer to her ear "You can give a lot of girls here tips." I spoke honestly.

     "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history. Is that chocolate?" Ben asked Carlos, licking the chocolate off of his hand from the handshake. Ben then moved on to Evie. "As the day our two peoples began to heal."

     We had finished shaking their hands were now standing in front of the four. "Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are," Mal dryly said.

        "A little bit over the top?" Ben asked, looking over to the purple-haired girl. "A little more than a little bit," Mal nodded.

        "Well, so much for my first impression."
He and Mal laughed, eyes lingering on one another. K raised a brow as a small itty bitty smile made its way onto my lips.

       "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey asked as she stepped up beside Ben. "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's aurora.
Sleeping —"

        "— beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening," Mal finished. "Someone had to say it." I shrug with my arms crossed,  not realizing the words left my mouth

    I look around and notice all eyes on my the vk's smirking and Audrey looking upset , Ben looking shocked "Ooo, did I say that out loud?" I whisper loudly "Sorry, kind of, not really." I look at Audrey

     "Water under the bridge?" "Totes!" The two girls laughed — both fake - then sighed. "Okay!" I chuckled dryly "That hurt to watch. So, how about a tour? Yeah? Ben?"

      Ben nodded. "Yes! Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king," Ben said as they approached the morphing statue of the King. Ben clapped his hands twice and the human form of the king morphed into one of the beast of himself.

       Carlos let out a scream and jumped into Jay's arms. I let out a laugh. "Carlos, It's okay.
Just a statue." I assure the boy

      "My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible," Ben explained. "Does he shed much?" Mal asked with a teasing smirk.

    "Yeah, mom doesn't let him on the couch." Ben replied with a soft chuckle.

        I PUSHED OPEN THE DOORS to the dormitories "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asked once we had entered.

     "Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals," Ben shrugged. "Most of us." I added with a smirk "What do you mean?" Mal asked confused

        "Oh , me. I have magic. My grams gave it to me when I was born for 'protection'" I shrugged "Who happened to be kings and queens." Mal added with an understanding nod

       "That's true," Audrey said, forcing Ben to wrap his arm around her shoulders. "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years."

     The girls fakely laughed again then sighed.
I crossed my arms and raised my brows, glancing over to Jay. He turned his head, catching my eye sight . I bit the inside of her cheek, not looking away. He raised a brow and smirked.

        "Doug and Preston! Guys, come down!" Ben called out, earning my attention. I turned, watching as Doug and Preston  jogged down the steps and joined Audrey at her sides.

       "This is Doug and Preston. They're going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms, along with Eva. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to -" Ben started, but was cut off by Audrey

""— ask Doug or Preston! Or Eva." For the third time, she and Mal shared a fake laugh then sighed before Audrey pulled Ben away.
Ben waved at me and I saluted him before turning to Doug and Preston.

        "Guys! You can come down now!" I called out and my four friends, who are also the real welcoming committee come down.

     "Oh my hair! I didn't think they'd actually convince but here you guys are!" Auriella squealed as she hopped next to me "I'm Auriella Fitzherbert, daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene." Ella beamed , with pure happiness

     "Ella, you're gonna scare them off. Kenneth, son of Kristov and Anna." Kenneth waved with two fingers , mckenna adjusted her quiver and bow on her back "McKenna, if we can wrap this up so I can go to practice, it would be beneficial." McKenna introduced with a fake smile

       I walked over and flicked her temple with my fingers "You can be not early one time, mhm? If we can be civilized I won't turn you into a chicken!" I whisper yell at her with a smile

     I look at the rest of the committee, Holden and Leila, they were the more up forward ones . "I'm Leila, and I apologize for McKenna's crankiness. Holden took her bacon this morning." Leila daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine joked with a smile squeezing our friends cheeks.

      Holden raised his hand saluting the Vk's "I'm Holden, great to meet you." Holden smiled. I watch as Gia's eyes scan Holden's body from up to down and back up. "Like what you see red?" Holden flirted and Gia rolled her eyes "Not even a little bit."

      "Well alright , hello. I'm Preston, son of Peter Pan." Preston told them with a blunt smile.

      "Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and.
Heigh-ho," he breathed out the last part once he had caught sight of Evie.

       "Evie. Evil queen's daughter," she smiled.
"Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already. history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101," He said.

     "Let me guess. New class?" Mal asked before popping a piece of candy into her mouth.
Doug nodded. "Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms." Mal said heading up the right stairs the rest of the vk's behind them.

      I laugh to myself  "This is why we listen, dorms are that way." I pointed at the left staircase "Just follow me." I said walking past Leila , Holden and Ella "Friend bonding night?" I ask and they all nod rapidly .