𝟎𝟗. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

I was unsure what to really do, but I just did whatever seemed right.

I placed my arms and hands around his hips and gripped. I licked the tip of him slowly as I swirled my tongue along the bottom of his dick. All of a sudden, I just knew what to do. I'd seen girls give guys blowjobs on TV, so I guess I just...copy?

I licked from the tip to the very bottom, and he wasn't even in my mouth yet. He shuddered and cursed underneath his breath as he gripped onto my already messy hair. "Fucking hell, Steve..." he whispered. I smirked knowing I was the one causing him immense pleasure, and we'd barely done anything yet. I locked back up and swirled my tongue again, causing a harder grip on me. I moaned as I slowly took him in my mouth. He lifted his knee and bucked up at the vibrations being sent into him.

"Good god.." he gasped as he leaned his head back. I wanted his attention on me, so I lifted my arm and hand up his body, slithering up his stomach and chest all the way to his neck. I used my finger to tilt his head forward to look at me, and he just about moaned loud at the action and probably at the sight in front of him. Steve Harrington, giving EDDIE MUNSON a blowjob.

I slithered my back down slowly and kept my hands near his half covered legs, which seemed unfair as my pants began to feel like they didn't fight anymore.

I moved my tongue and hot mouth down onto him, but I couldn't fit him all in my mouth, so I tapped his knee. He nodded with a whisper, "good boy" he said. Those two simple words made me want to drool all over his cock and gag on him, which is crazy to say. I smirked at my own sexual thoughts of the man I was currently blowing. I moaned long on him in response to his commentary, which made him hiss. His hips started slightly moving. So far, I was doing okay and I nearly felt myself gag. I licked up and down on him, picking up my pace whilst I gripped onto his thighs.

The only sounds in the room were his loud moans and the disgusting sounds of my saliva lathering his cock with my gag reflex really coming into play. I continued to groan into him, which grew him closer to the edge. "Want me to cum in your throat?" He asked breathlessly and with a raspy voice. "Mm-mm" I declined, I wasn't completely ready for that yet. He nodded in agreement as he kept bucking his hips into my throat, or mouth I should say.

I felt my saliva drool down from my lips onto his cock and happy trail, which made me only needier. I went down on him fast and his breathing became quicker. "I'm gonna cum..fuck!" He pulled my head back a little to prepare me as I continued to suck on him. In only moments, he pulled out his dick from my now lonely mouth and came all over my face, dripping down my lips and into my mouth. He let out a husky and loud moan which made my dick even harder. This became my final straw, I needed him inside me immediately.

I licked my lips as I stared into him, even though his head had thrown back. "You sure you've never done that before?" He looked back down at me. "Very sure" I pulled his hips closer. "God..you felt so good with my cock inside your mouth," he spoke with silk and roughness, a perfect combination. I smiled in response.

I pushed myself up as I hovered over him, now he was face to face with my lower stomach, well basically my dick. His ruthless face turned desperate and needy as he looked up at me, and I wasn't even the one fucking him. His hand released from my hair as I rose above him down to the back of my thighs and my hips, dragging down my back as I moved. "I want you. Fuck..I-..I need you, Eddie" I played with his hair and tugged ever so slightly. "Oh? You need me?" He turned into that dominating beautiful creature again, and I wished he'd never leave. "Fuck...yes I do" I tugged at his curls. He groaned as he closed his eyes for a second. "Think you can take my dick, huh?" He smiled cockily as he tongue played on the inside of his cheek. Holy fuck.

"Well, your cum is still on my face..so" I smirked. He laughed with a rasp and pulled me down with him on the bed, making me hold myself up on top of him. "You look gorgeous with my hickeys on you" he admired and studied my body. I felt my face get hot at the comment, so I distracted him with a rough kiss. I bit his bottom lip as I pulled my sweatpants off my hips and legs, preparing myself for the most heavenly hour of my life. I sat on his stomach as he brought himself upward so he held my body. His rings brought feel too my lost mind, grounding me. His hands searched around my back and shoulders, all the way around my body including my very low stomach. He kept one hand on the back of my neck as he made love to my lips with absolute passion.