24. "Echoes of the Past."

Start from the beginning

A laugh escaped her lips, but it was interrupted by blood spilling from her throat. The rain had simply washed it away, though. The blond sent himself forward once again, another clap of thunder following suit.

"How many strikes will it take to get you out?!" She yelled, the wind blowing through her hair.

"Shut up!" Bakugou demanded her.

Suddenly, whips emerged from her back, causing her to scream in immense pain. Tears trailed from her eyes, streaming down her face like a river. She was painfully risen into the air, wailing.

"I forfeit— I forfeit!"

"You know, you're a lot more... well minded this time around." A strange voice said, creeping up behind you.

"...?!" You whipped your head around, being met with the scary thing known as a bald man. He wore a leather jacket, no shirt, showcasing his well-built body off to those around him. The male crossed his arms, trying to look all high and mighty. "... Where the hell are your eyebrows...?"

"... Why are you even asking that? Don't you have a ton of questions or something?" The bald man replied, confused.

"Well, yeah, but... your eyebrows..." You muttered, pure concern lacing your entire tone for the bald male without eyebrows.

"Gah! Whatever, don't mind it," he grumbled, shaking his head as he mumbled something probably insulting to you. You didn't care, you were confused. "You do know this is your past, correct?"

"... Huh." You acknowledged that statement, shaking your head slightly. "Nah, not really. This was me? The girl standing in a gym uniform that is really bloody as hell?"

"... Yeah," he nodded. "[Name] [Surname]— the girl with the atomic manipulation. We call you that, anyway."

"... We?" You raised a brow.

"Did that damn quirkless inheritor not explain it to you?!" He angrily sighed, shaking his head once again as you simply stood there, awaiting more information that would be provided to you. "One for All— completely separate from your quirk, y'know... with the atoms... is a special quirk passed down generation to generation— but that damned...! Passing it down to two people... what was he thinking?!"

"I dunno..." You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't even remember."

"Duh, obviously," the bald man rolled his eyes. You were slightly taken aback— the sass? "... Daigoro Banjo."

"I assume you know who I am?" You blinked, nodding. You didn't really understand what was even happening as of right now, but you do know for a fact that this wasn't where your physical body was. You were in a... dream. Perhaps it may turn into a nightmare once again.

"Yeah, kid," Banjo nodded his head. "This was the Sports Festival that blond was yelling at you earlier for. You collapsed on a whim after my quirk activated."

You turned over towards your now unconscious body laying there on the battlefield, the blond spewing out foul words and insults towards you as medical professionals escorted you off. The blond was cursed at for insulting you, a person who was unconscious.

"Damn brat..." The bald man rolled his eyes. "Thanks a ton to the divine above that he wasn't chosen."

"Chosen...?"

"One for All, kid." Banjo answered your question. "One for All is... like I've said, passed down generation to generation. And with all of our strengths— or something— blah, blah, blah, then you're strong as hell, but kid! You're more at stake than any of us ever were!"