-Part 1-

Travis POV
"I heard you went to the Taylor Swift concert. How was it?" Jason said
Oh god someone remind me to kill him next time we're together. He knows the embarrassment i felt when I couldn't hand her the bracelet I made. I was told she doesn't meet people before or after the show but I knew that was bullshit. She just didn't want to meet me and that's all I needed to know even though I'm totally bummed.

"It was great the crowd was phenomenal and she did amazing. Not many people can perform for 3 hours and still be so put together afterwards." I said, thinking how I saved myself with that one

"Did you meet her after?"
He's not gonna leave this alone is he? I guess I can share a little bit. What's the harm?

"No I didn't i tried but she was pretty busy before and after her show that there was no time for us to meet."
Good one Travis. Equally a lie and the truth.

"She was busy or she didn't want to meet you?" Jason said with a smile on his face

"Well- she- okay maybe both but who knows? She doesn't see anyone before or after to save her voice but I was a little butthurt there weren't any exceptions to that. I made her a friendship bracelet and everything but it didn't work out. I still had a blast though so it was alright in the end." I decided to tell the truth because Jason cornered me there.

"Friendship bracelet?" Jason intriguing asked

"Ya if you're up on Taylor concerts the fans make friendship bracelets and I happened to make her one with my number on it" I could feel my face get red but there was nothing I could do now but try laughing it off.

"Your number as in 87 or your phone number?" Jason just has so many questions doesn't he?

"You know which one" I said after laughing out loud
—————————————————————————
We finished recording the rest of the podcast with ease after the small Taylor segment we had. Before we ended the call Jason stopped me really quick.
"Are you okay with putting out the whole Taylor part? I know I grilled you there for a while so we can cut it out if you want. It's okay with me." Jason said in a serious tone

"Nah it's okay it's not like she's gonna see it anyways"

Right?

A/N
Short first chapter because I didn't want to go into too much detail with their beginning. Lots of other books do that so I want to focus more on the building of their relationship.

-A