The one with the door closed

WE FINALLY ARRIVED AT HIS HOUSE...It was a pretty nice one too, two stories. Wait...what does he even do for a living? I couldn't imagine him having a serious job. Like it's not something he would do. I walked into the house, it was messy, but not too messy. I sat on the couch and set my bags down, which was only two. "There's a guest room, it's the one with the door open upstairs ." Jake stated. Oddly specific but ok. I picked up my bags and headed that way. I can't help but notice there was 3 other rooms, a bedroom and a bathroom probably, but what was the other one, it didn't look like a closet. I didn't open it, not wanting to be nosey, but I was still curious non the less

I just went to my room and sat my bags down. I was going to close my door but I saw someone walk out of that "closet" he didn't say a word to me as he walked down stairs. It kind of made me made me mad. I know he saw me, we even made eye contact. I don't blame him though, I probably would have done the same thing. I did get a good look at him though. He had black shaggy hair. Some black eyeshadow kind of lightly around his eyes. A lip piercing and a nose piercing on the right side of his face. He had black ripped jeans and had some band T-shirt on.He was kind of pale, no offense to him though.

I stood in my door way for a few minutes, contemplating shutting it or going back down stairs. I stood there for a good five minutes before I decided to go back down. I started to walk downstairs but saw his door was slightly open so I closed it. What? I'm just being nice. I headed down stairs to see Jake in the kitchen drinking something, I'm guessing...Diet Coke? I headed his way, "Not gonna Tell me you had a roommate, unless you just got robbed?" I stated sitting on the barstools of the island counter. "Ohhh Johnnie...Yeah he's my roommate, don't mind him."

He replied taking a sip of his drink. "Oh I almost forgot to ask what do you do for a living?" As I said that he almost chocked on his drink. He got a hold of himself and got his phone out of his pocket and opened YouTube. He pulled up a channel titled "jakewebber9" 2.08 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS? HOW DID I NOT KNOW? "How the fuck did I not know this?" I said taking his phone I saw numerous videos of him and his roommate. These videos low-key seems mental, but who am I to talk about mental? His roommate Johnnie came into the living room and plopped on the couch and turned on the tv."By the way some of my friends are coming over and if you want to meet them just come down." He says and I laughed,"You have friends!?" I joked and he playfully punched me,"Yes! I have friends! But emo boy over there doesn't." He said pointing at uh...Johnnie I think. All I saw was his hand come up flipping off Jake.
🤍🤍🤍
^ 552 words(Did you get the Diet Coke joke🤓☝️)