Chapter 4- Round 1- Fight! Part 2

Start from the beginning

“That’s some fine ass ya gots.” One drunk man went to pinch Gemma’s bottom causing her to jolt upright and become very stiff, trying to ignore the matter she continued forward but Lydia however would not let that slip by so easily.

“You need to apologize to my friend. You’ve touched her in an inappropriate way.” Lydia stopped and Kaydence and Gemma looked back at Lydia in disbelief.

“Ya want some of this too, do ya?” The man slurred his words and his glazed eyes and stumbling proved to be enough that he was beyond intoxicated.

“Let me put it this way, you apologize for your lude behaviour and I will see to it that when myself, or any of my friends here become queen- that you will be castrated and have your hands cut off. I’d like to see you assault another female then!” Lydia’s hands were shaking as they stayed folded, continuing to glare at the man who actually looked afraid.

“You’re the prince’s lot?” He began to fumble looking for something in his pocket before backing up.

“My apologies.” He muttered before actually falling over into the dirt.

Kaydence and Gemma held the same shocked expression before breaking out into giggles. Lydia however, seemed still very upset. Kaydence wrapped an arm around her.

“Come, it’s done and dealt with. We’re going to expose ourselves to filth and quite possibly enjoy ourselves.” Kaydence smiled genuinely hoping Lydia’s anger would subside.

“I suppose it is. I’m not sure filth and enjoy belong in the same sentence.” Lydia and the others continued into the cabin looking building.

“Jake’s Tavern.” The sign read, as it hung from the entrance.

Kaydence had to blink a few times, this wasn’t trashy- in fact it was nicer than some of the buildings in her very own village. There were a few women waitressing but they wore expensive clothing and although they were revealing they looked to be clearly upper class. There were no whores chained to walls or men’s body parts flailing around like Kaydence had expected.

Turning to look at Lydia and Gemma their confused looks mimicked Kaydence’s.

“Am I the only one who expected this to be........well much lower class?” Kaydence looked around the wooden tables were lit by candles and there were men and women dining. Everything looked extravagant, but that didn’t explain the drunks that were outside.

“Perhaps we’re at the wrong place?” Gemma proposed as she continued to look around and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

“Come Ladies, we’ll be going to the lower level. This is just the exterior of the building to allude others that this is nothing more than a simple tavern. It’s very upper class and hush hush, our clients prefer their privacy.” Lessa had practically answered all their questions as they ventured through a bookcase that opened, revealing a set of stairs that went downstairs. The walls were made of stone and there were lit torches along the walls. It was so dreary, this was more what Kaydence had expected.

As they came to the bottom, the walls were painted a rich white colour and there were chandeliers that sparkled and vibrant coloured sheer fabrics fell from the ceiling and within them were soft beds and you could see them men and women. In one area the man was laying on his back while the woman, who was naked was on top of him. It almost looked as if she were dancing on him, until Kaydence noticed that his cock was indeed inside of her. Feeling embarrassed for intruding she turned her attention to another area. This didn’t make her feel less awkward as another man sat up with two women who were kissing and touching each other as the man watched.