The club name was 'Riley's'. It was displayed in bright neon lights at the top of the club. People wrapped around the block waiting to enter the elite club. Riley parked right in front and a man rushed out to the car taking his keys to park the car. Riley gave him a hundred dollar bill before giving him a pat on the back and going into the club. Riley smiled as he entered people stared at him wondering who he was. Riley thought back to a time when he would scan the line for pretty women and men to bring in with him. He looked down at his ring as he walked in thinking he was the luckiest man on the planet to have the most beautiful man at home in his bed.

He walked into the club seeing some familiar faces and new ones as he made his way to his private room. When he walked in he smiled seeing his friends before frowning at what his brother-in-law was wearing.

"Carl, I told you not to wear your uniform at my club because it makes the patrons uneasy." Riley said as he went to sit down on one of the couches. He snapped at the bottle boy to bring him a drink and tipped the boy handsomely before sending him out.

Brandon stood up from his husband's lap and went to sit next to his brother. He gave Riley a big hug and smiled at him. "I missed you Ri, how's Jestion?" He questioned as he stood back up going to sit with his husband.

Riley glared at Carl as he thought about his fiance's sadness. He also felt guilty because the last time he'd seen his best friends was when they helped him free Jestion from that horrible organization.

"He's not good right now, that's actually why I called you all." Riley said, taking a big swig of his whiskey before sitting the glass down. He looked around the room at his most trusted friends and family before sighing.

"His brother was kidnapped by Joseph." Riley said, causing the men and room to tune in more. They were previously relaxed thinking he was just gonna announce they decided to get married in America instead of Italy. Riley tended to never come to America anymore since his parents busted him for slacking off while he was there.

"How long has he been with him?" Marco asked, staring at his best friend. Riley looked at him and then looked down at his watch. "About thirty-five hours." He replied, causing the air in the room to get more tense. Depending on how much Joseph liked Elias they knew two things would happen on the third day of the boy being with him.

He could sell the boy

He would take the boy in as his own.

As the group stared at each other at a loss for words they hoped that the first option would be the one used for Elias' sake. Riley pulled out his phone and smiled before staring at the door waiting for someone to come in. The door opened and in walked a young man. He was tall with black hair and hazel eyes. He gave the room a smile as he walked in slamming the door shut.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my favorite people on the planet." He said sarcastically, taking a seat on the couch next to Riley. Everyone in the room let out a groan and looked at Riley.

"Alexi, they already don't like you, at least seem welcoming." Riley told the boy as he nudged his shoulder. Alexi shrugged looking and pulled out his phone. "So, why was I called, aren't you marrying an assassin?" Alexi asked as he typed on his phone. Riley snatched his phone from his hand to make him focus.

"Yes, but he's being targeted so we need the last best thing, you." Riley told the man. Alexi rolled his eyes crossing his arms. "I don't see him on three countries' most wanted lists." Alexi mumbled out. Riley ignored him before grabbing his computer. He made sure the room wasn't being watched before presenting some pictures and locations to the group.

"If we move by tomorrow night we can catch him here, because the auction isn't until thursday." Riley spoke to the group. He grabbed his phone double checking locations he was sent before continuing. "He'll be at his home base tomorrow night, and we should be able to get Elias out then." Riley said before turning off the presentation. He made sure the files were deleted before stepping on the hard drive deleting the evidence.

"If you don't want to come along I fully understand, this won't just be about saving my fiance's brother but also putting an end to this trafficking ring. It's going to be a long fight so be prepared." He finished up. They all nodded at him. He gave a quick nod back before signaling Alexi to leave with him.

Alexi rolled his eyes and spilled alcohol on himself. He was about the same height as Riley but they were sure this plan would work. He leaned himself against Riley hiding his face pretending to be drunk and left the club with the man. Riley's car was waiting for them and he put Alexi in the car making sure to keep the boy's face away from the cameras. They didn't know who was on their side at this point and were going through everything they could so Joseph didn't know who was on theirs.

The rest of the group pretended their partners were dancers from the club as they all pretended to leave with the tipsy people. They all left at different times just encase anyone was watching.

Once Riley and Alexi made it back to the house the younger man groaned looking down at his favorite shirt. "That was the most shit plan I've ever seen." He complained about exiting the car after Riley had parked them in the garage. It was four in the morning now and Riley smiled as he had gotten back earlier than he thought. He was glad Alexi had decided to show up, causing the meeting to run smoother.

He went into the house ignoring Alexi's complaining, only thinking about one person. His fiance. He climbed up the stairs wanting to see Jestion as some maids led Alexi to a spare room to get a change of clothes. When Riley entered the room he saw Jestion sitting up staring at the wall. His heart broke seeing the distant look on his lover's face and he made his way over to him quickly.

Riley wrapped his arms around Jestion giving him a big hug. "I'm gonna get your brother back love I promise you." Riley whispered in Jestion's ear as he tried to get the man to lay back down. Jestion laid down with tears glistening in his eyes.

"I should've gone after him two years ago when I left that bastard." Jestion said as tears slowly dripped from his eyes. His thoughts were filled with the torturous things Joseph had done to him all in the name of 'love'. He was a drug for Jestion, one the man thought he'd never free himself of until he met Riley.

Riley ran his fingers through Jestion's hair as he let his fiance cry. Riley knew Jestion was feeling guilty for not saving his brother, but at that time it wasn't a time he could go for the boy. "You couldn't have gone to get him, we were on the run from Joseph at that time remember, it was the whole reason we moved back to Italy." Riley reminded his fiance as he tried to comfort him.

Jestion thought back to the day he had met Riley and smiled sniffling and wiping his eyes. "You were such a whore Riley." Jestion laughed as he thought about the flirty comments his fiance had said to him. Riley was one of Jestion's missions but he'd caught the boy completely off guard by their first conversation. That conversation had led to them sleeping together and Jestion failing his mission for the first time ever.

"And you wonder where I got it from." Alexi said as he stood in the door of the room. Jestion sat up smiling at his old friend. "It's been a while Alexi, how's school?" Jestion asked trying to make a normal conversation. Back when they were in the organization the first thing they would've said to each other was a number. A number that would crush Jestion inside the more it went up. A number Alexi had learned to become numb to knowing there was no way out. 

--

A/N : This next chapter is going to be hard for me, I have to write a fight scene I may cry during it.