𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞

- 𝐣𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐳𝐳

"don't try it, sharky." i responded shakily. my eyes tearing up even as i see him. 

don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. 

"try the fuck what? go on holiday with my ex? i'm sure you can check that off your to do list." he snaps.

don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. don't cry.

"i'm just here to get my things." i have no effort to argue anymore. after his snarky comment.

"get what things?" softer reply. we are getting there.

"jade told me she's taking over my room. i don't know if she boxed my things or not. but.." was i trying to make him feel bad? yes. even after what jidion just told me? yes. matter of fact.. where i jidion.

i look around, spotting him going round the back entrance to the house. good idea.

"she what? wait. no. she didn't." he seems sympathetic, but coughs it back up to his original tone after he realizes he's being 'nice'.

"ok," i blandly reply "can i come into my own home? or are you just gonna stand there being a dick trying to get tears to flush down my face." i don't look at him when i say this, just in case what i says actually comes true.

he stands aside, and i walk in and lob my suitcase up the stairs, not even taking time to look at anyone. 

i sit down after a long travel day. that's when the waterworks starts. it drains down my face like a running tap. arsehole(s). this situation wasn't the only reason for my tears, though.

i looked at my phone. the only notifications from my mum and siblings. i sighed, not wanting to talk to them about 'the thing' right now.

after a good 10(ish) minutes, my door springs open. revealing kenny. one person i was hoping it wouldn't be. 

i refuse to look at him, refusing to give him the satisfaction of my state. instead, i roll over so that he can only see my back.

"ala. please." he groaned, closing the door. the weight of the mattress fell to one side as he sat down.

"go away." i croaked, sniffing. 

"no ala. please. im really really sorry. i shouldn't of demeaned you like that. you don't need to tell us everything." he sighed.

i turned around, facing him now.

"are you trying to manipulate me to forgive you right now?" i sighed.

"what? no i-" he started to try to prove himself.

"ken. i don't care anymore. like me, don't like me. have your own opinion." i covered my blankets on top of me.

"what? of course i like you ala. i love you. your my best friend. i was a bit mad in the moment because i thought you might've trusted me enough to tell me. but i get exactly why you didn't tell anyone, because you didn't want us to be mad at you. like this." he ran his hand up and down my arm.

i started sobbing automatically.

"i'm not that upset about that anymore, ken." i sobbed. hiccupping through each word.

"what? but you are literally sobbing ala." he pulled me into his arms, trying to soothe me.

"no, ken. its not that." i dug my face into his shoulder, not realised the door had opened and everyone was standing there.

"then what is it?" he asked me, his voice soft and soothing.

"we are going back to somalia, ken."

an:
AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE
anyway #29 seattle krakens vince dunn
is my man x