Childe : what's happening?"

Lucifer : ....t....those creatures....humans.....it's fatal without treatment.....demon's non fatal....but you turn into one of those creatures without treatment....eventually imprisoned or killed....."

Childe : did one of them h.....the pact...."

Lucifer : .....it transfered to me......the second the pact was made....."

Childe : you knew it would kill you.....yet you still did it?"

Lucifer : .....at first no......then I did but it was too late to regret ........I had to come to accept my fate....and I did..."

Childe couldn't believe what Lucifer did. That he sacrificed himself to save him.

But he couldn't accept it this isn't how he wanted this to end how he thinks Lucifer should.

Childe : no....no there has to be another way?"

Lucifer : I'm going to turn.....it's inevitable.....so I need you to do something for me....."

Childe : i....."

Childe suddenly realized what
Lucifer was asking of him.

Childe : no....I can't kill you...."

Lucifer : you need to.....you saw the damage those things can do.....you have to kill me before I turn....."

Childe :....
......"

Lucifer : please.....you need to....think of your family......"

Childe : i......I promised you that I would get you to your brother......"

Lucifer :.....I can't....but I did my job.....they will be alright....."

Childe : ......i....I can't....."

Lucifer : .......I'm going to die.....I rather die as me....then that.....I rather not die forgetting myself and my brothers......."

Childe : ......i....I'll do it....."

Lucifer then took out his phone and went to look at a picture of him and his brothers during his birthday. Childe looked over and saw they all looked so happy except Lucifer who looked like a cake exploded on him but had a fate smile.

Lucifer : they.....they attempted to make me a cake....it blew up as I walked into the kitchen....but I saw how disappointed they looked when it happened.....so i saved what was left and I ate it....it was really bad.....but they seemed happy....."

Childe : ......'

Lucifer : do it now.....I want my last memory to be me seeing me happy with my brothers....."

Childe : ........"

Childe then took out his sword as Lucifer looked at his phone at the picture. Childe could see Lucifer didn't want to die. He could see he was scared.

Yet tried to accept it because he had no choice but to.

Childe. : how do I do this without you?"

Lucifer : .....Barbatos can help you....I trust you can fix this.....just worry about you family and bringing your friend home......"

Childe : ......it was.....it was nice while it lasted......"

Lucifer : .....it was nice......"

Childe then held up his sword seconds away from killing Lucifer. Then in one go he killed him as quick and painless as he could.

The second he did this blood splattered everywhere and on him. And Zhongil's body turned into Lucifer's as he dropped the phone covered in blood.

And Childe saw tears run down Lucifer's face and him smiling.

He was gone. He killed Lucifer like how Lucifer wanted to go.

Normally killing wouldn't faze him yet he felt sick about what he did.

He then noticed a red vision on Lucifer's belt. No mark it was just red.

He then decided to take it and as he did Lucifer's phone rang and it was Barbatos calling.

And he froze not sure how he was supposed to explain what happened. He was afraid Barbatos wouldn't help 8f he knew Lucifer was dead.

So he took the phone hanging up on him and then tired to figure out what to do next.

How was he supposed to save teyvat?

He then left to go clean himself off and head to Hu Tao. He had to at least give Lucifer a proper burial. He couldn't leave him dead in the forest.