Cat and Mouse pt2- X

Start from the beginning

I panted softly, keeping my noises low but loud enough for her to hear exactly what I was doing. I groaned and started stroking myself.

Low and guttural noises left my throat, my fist moving a little faster. With a small moan, I came on my hand, panting.

I washed myself up and stepped out of the shower. Drying my hair and wrapping the towel around my waist.

I walked back into the room, smirking down at y/n. Her head was lowered and her thighs trembling from the strain. I reached down and stroked her hair softly. She looked up at me with teary eyes, her lip pouting.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" I whispered, holding her chin in my fingers.

"It does... but it hurts so good." She whimpered. I grinned and walked away from her. Laying on the bed, I grabbed the book from off of the little table. "Loki?"

I opened the book before sparing her a little glance, she was looking at me with confused eyes and a tilted head, I looked back at my book and got comfortable. After a few minutes, I heard her whimpering and quietly pleading for me to let her stand.

I ignored her and continued reading. I knew how weak she would be once I let her stand, her legs would be trembling and her thighs would be torturously sore. She would whine from the soreness and look at me with her pretty eyes, a pout on her sweet lips.

Fuck, I love her.

I let another five minutes go by before standing from the bed and walking towards my chest of drawers. I opened the bottom drawer and pulled out a velvet bag, fun little trinkets resting for this very night.

I turned back towards y/n and walked to her, tossing the bag onto the bed and caressing her cheek.

"Safeword?" I asked, making sure she remembered. She looked up at me with wet eyes and a pink nose, her lip tucked between her teeth sweetly.

"Bunny.." she murmured weakly, I tutted at her and shook my head. My thumb moved to her lips, tugging her bottom lip out from her teeth and down to her chin.

"I didn't hear you, darling." I told her firmly.

"Bunny." She said more clearly, I grinned and nodded. I moved my thumb to push against her teeth. She obeyed and opened her mouth. I pressed my thumb on her tongue and she sucked it gently, looking up at me through her lashes.

"Such a little slut, aren't you?" I murmured, she let out a small breath, releasing my thumb from her mouth. "Stand up and lay on the bed.. spread your legs for me."

She tried to stand up, whimpering when she couldn't. Her legs were shaking like crazy and her knees were red from kneeling for too long. Just as I predicted, she looked up at me with pleading eyes and a pouty lip.

"I-I can't.." she stuttered, her cheeks turning such a pretty shade of pink. I smirked down at her and tilted my head teasingly.

"What's the matter, darling? Can't stand?" I mocked her. Her jaw tightened and she tried again, failing miserably. I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

"Help me." she hissed, shoving her hand out for me to help her up. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest. any amusement on my face, disappearing.

"Manners." I grit out, her hand dropped and her eyes widened. Her gaze dropped to the floor as regret flashed through her face.

"Sorry," she murmured, rubbing her palms against her smooth thighs. "Please help me up..."

I smirked at her and tilted my head, pretending to think for a second. "No."

I walked away from her and grabbed the bag. I heard her whimper, a soft sob escaping her throat. I loved her tears, she looks so pretty when she cries. She looks even prettier when she's crying of pleasure.