"Damn, are they gonna fuck?"

"What do you wanna talk about?" Kyung-Jun scratch his head, obviously not in the mood and was feeling lazy. He was eyeing her tiredly, a hand on his head and since he wasn't wearing his jacket, Min-Ji could see how his biceps were flexing. She shook her head from the sudden thought. "Why'd you do that?" Her brows furrow at him, a hand on her hips as she look up. The height difference hurt her neck.

"Why'd you voted for Yoon-Seo?"

"Then why did you defended her?"

Kyung-Jun's question caught her off guard, she huff a sigh and roll her eyes. "She's my friend of course. And it's true, she isn't a Mafia." I am. Those words would cost her her life if she were to say it out loud. Kyung-Jun scoff at her. "Lee Yoon-Seo loves crime fiction books, right?" Her brow quirk at his question, wondering why is he bringing it up right now.

"Isn't Crime fiction had those murder scenes, where the assailant show how to conceive and hide themselves, where they gain the others' trust?" And now she was getting it, he's using Yoon-Seo's love for Crime and Thriller fiction as a reason for being a Mafia. "I mean, yeah she doesn't seem to do those gore stuff but.. like what you've said earlier that "People would do anything in this situation" if it means of surviving." Air quoting her words from this morning, adding something. Her own words goes against her right now.

"Yeah but.. how can she delete those files in the first place? She didn't bring a laptop and she isn't a techy stuff." Min-Ji tried to reason out, then a question flash in her mind. She look at Kyung-Jun, something redlecting in her eyes that Kyung-Jun couldn't read nor had a good feeling about it. "Will you accuse me of being a Mafia too?" The man had his eyes widen at her words, he saw how her face turned blank and her eyes void of any emotions.

"Would you vote for me if the others says so?" Her voice quiver, she already expect that something like that would happen but she doesn't know when and how it would happen. "I.." Kyung-Jun was lost for words, he didn't expect her to say that. "You're not a Mafia, right?" Clearing his throat, Kyung-Jun ask that. He want to make sure that she can be trusted, and that he could make her feel safe. He eyed her, waiting for her to deny and to tell him that she's a Civilian.

"Yeah, I'm not."

Those words are the only thing he wanted to hear. It gives him assurance that Min-Ji wouldn't betray him. He then approach her and qrap his arms around her, he could feel her arms on his back, hugging him as tightly as he was holding her. Kyung-Jun was afraid of losing Park Min-Ji, he was aware of the feelings that was growing inside of him for the past months. They've been classmates ever since Min-Ji showed up in their classroom on the second week of school, he remembers how annoyed she was and how cocky she stood in front. Kyung-Jun had love her ever since.

Min-Ji was crying on the inside, she just lied to him once again. She couldn't count how many times she had lied for the span of two or three days. It's obviously not the average number of lies people could say in a day, she knew that fact. All she could do right now was hold Kyung-Jun, she doesn't know how long she could keep him alive from this game. How long she could protect him from the others. She already know that Jin Da-Bum and Kim So-Mi would vote for him to be executed later this evening when they held their daily Mafia Meeting. She had to think a reason to keep him breathing and out of their noses. That's the only thing she could do for him, after lying for him.

"I'm glad." She heard him whisper in her ears, she buried her face in his chest as she let out a shaky sigh. Min-Ji was feeling guilty and she feels like she's a bad person for lying. She was deceiving not just Kyung-Jun but herself too. Trying so hard to make herself feel and think that she's innocent but when in reality, she wasn't.