🎄Chapter 5: 𝓤𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼🎄

*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

࿐ཽ༵༆༒Flashback༒༆࿐ཽ༵

Viva: "IT'S SETTLED SIS!!!!!!! I'M OFFICIALLY GOING TO KISS HIM UNDER THE MISTLETOE!!!!" *squeals*

Poppy: "AHHHHHH OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!" *squeals*

Viva: *jumps to bed* "Oh Poppy......this is VERY exciting but.....I'm scared that he might not like-"

Poppy: "Of course he will!!! I'm sure he feels the same way about you!"

Viva: "How can you be so sure??"

Poppy: "Uhhhhhh........INTUITION!!! Don't worry girl, you can definitely win your Christmas Prince." *winks*

Viva: *blushes* "If you say so...."

Poppy then hugs her and leaves the Pod. Viva was about to follow her, but then she noticed a scrapbook in Poppy's books. It was the scrapbook that Branch had given her for the Holiday Gift Swap, and an idea popped up into Viva's head. She thought that maybe she could scrapbook for Clay, probably like a extra gift, and place a BUNCH of pictures of them having fun together. Poppy then called her sister out of the pod, which made her snapped out of her thoughts and turned her attention to the door.

Poppy: "ARE YOU COMING SIS???"

Viva: "Huh??.....OH UH YES!!! Wait for me!!"

࿐ཽ༵༆༒End of flashback༒༆࿐ཽ༵

Finally!! Christmas morning has finally arrived, and all of Trollstopia began to sing, and dance, and so much more!! Viva then woke up SUPER early, obviously because of her excitement, and so did Clay! Even though everyone is excited for opening presents, building gingerbread houses, and spending a lot of time with their friends and families, Clay and Viva are even MORE hyped to see each other, finally having some confidence to confess their feelings tonight. But their not the only ones hyped up for the Holiday season, the Queen and the Brozone brothers managed to get up aswell with excitment and cheer. Poppy then wears her green dress with fluffy white ends on it's skirt and sleeves, also with a red and green beaded hairband for her ponytail, while Viva wears her pink star sweater jumpsuit and fingerless gloves, also adding some snowflakes to her hair for fun. Branch, John, Bruce, Floyd and Clay went for some scarfs, earmuffs, gloves, and maybe sweaters, but Clay wanted more for the Holiday spirit, so he decided to wear some lights on his hair. They all went outside, took deep breaths, and decided to start the day with a traditional song!!!

☆彡💚彡"HIT IT DJ!!!!"ミ💛ミ☆

¸¸·¯·¸¸♪·¯·¸¸¸·¯·¸¸♪·¯·¸¸

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

(💛=Viva, 💚=Clay, 💖=Poppy,)
(💙=Branch, 🧡=John Dory,)
(❤️=Floyd, 💜=Bruce)