🎄Chapter 1: 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭🎄

*̣̥·͙̥‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥·͙̥̣*̣̥

Christmas time has begun in Trollstopia, and everyone was singing happily as always. There were only four days left until the Holidays, and the Queen of Pop, Poppy, helped the other trolls prepare everything they needed for Christmas, alongside her boyfriend, Branch. But this story isn't about her, or her boyfriend, it's about their older siblings, Clay and Viva, who are currently struggling for the last 16 hours just to think about what to give for their "best friend", to somehow finally, confess their love to each other.......

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙💚Clay's POV💚˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

It was 9:18 a.m. when I decided to stay at the bunker, keeping my mind focused to think of a perfect gift for my lov- I MEAN BEST FRIEND, Viva. And after almost 16 hours of thinking, writing ideas, and daydreaming....its currently now midnight and I couldn't think of absolutely nothing....

"Oh boy, this is bad. Christmas is in 4 days.....4 DAYS, and I still can't think of a perfect gift for her! I wasted 16 hours just sitting here! I should probably get my journal, maybe writing about her- I MEAN her interests, could give me some ideas for her gift, but then again, I have to think of something she REALLY likes."

While I'm literally struggling in the comfort of my own room, you might be wondering, will I at least ask my brothers to help me out??? PFFT, absolutely........

NOT. Trust me, I don't need their help right now, I can definitely handle this by myself. And yes, I'm struggling a LOT, but who cares! Soon enough I'll be calm and confident when it's all done. Heck, I bet that I'll have the perfect gift in mind just about......3 more hours! I know her more than her own sister, so I better think this through, and NOTHING'S GONNA STOP M-

"Oooooooo a cookie! Don't mind if I do." *nom*

*✿❀💛Viva's POV💛❀✿*

Ok, its midnight, and I am currently stressing out, freaking out, and about to pass out right now. I'm trying to think of a perfect gift for my cut- I MEAN COOL, just cool, best friend Clay, FOR THE LAST 16 HOURS. Yeah I know, crazy, but this is not just any ordinary gift. It's nothing like the presents you get from Santa Troll, opening them under the Christmas tree, it's suppose to be more than that. It's just that, Clay has done so much for me when we stayed at Putt Putt Village, right before the Brozone brothers got reunited to hit the "Perfect Family Harmony", and to save Floyd from almost dying. I want to return the favor but, I doubt that he'll even accept it.

*heavy breathing* "What can I do, what can I do, WHAT CAN I DO?!?!? I mean, will a "cute but serious" boy like him love a "fun but energetic" girl like me?!?! Should I at least try?!? Should I just give u- NO!! I shouldn't give up, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GIVE!!! WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!?! WHY IS THIS SO....COMPLICATED?!?! I don't need help, I don't need help, I DON'T NEED HELP....." *sobs*

*̣̥·͙̥‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥·͙̥̣*̣̥

*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥