Last second save? - Hyunlix

Beginne am Anfang

He walked near the railing of the bridge and looked down. Suddenly he climbed over it and stood on the edge. Wait!? Is he about to jump!? I threw my headphones on the ground and began to run. "Hey! Stop! Don't jump!" I shouted while running as fast as I could. He looked at me and started to panic, so he let himself fall.

I thought I wouldn't catch him anymore but I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him back. He tried to get out of my grip while sobbing "NO PLEASE LET ME END THIS! LET GO OF ME!" We both fell on the ground. I stayed quiet and just started to hug him tightly. After two minutes, I helped him to get up, put my hands on his shoulders and tried to look at his face.

He was staring at his feet but then he looked up, right in my eyes. Although his face was covered with a mask and he was wearing a hat, I recognised these teary, brown eyes. "Felix?" I teared up. I could see in his eyes that he was realising who I was. He turned around and fell onto his knees.

It was really him... Felix...my one and only. My angel, my sunshine, my everything. My heart shattered into pieces, thinking he was about to kill himself. Felix cried painfully which made the pain in my heart even worse. Tears were running down my face but I tried to stay strong for Felix.

I bended down and gave him a back hug. My face buried into his neck "Angel? Please talk to me. Please don't leave me, you are my other half", I whispered and tried not to cry. Felix didn't answer, he just turned around and buried his face into my chest. „I-I am s-sorry..." he said very quietly, so I could barely hear it.

"It's okay...it's okay, Lixie." I patted his head. "Lix, let us go home. I will take care of you, let me carry you." He just looked up and nodded lightly.

I lifted him up and walked home

I lifted him up and walked home. He is really light. Too light, this can't be healthy. During the entire walk we stayed quiet but Felix was still sobbing quietly. I held him tightly so he would feel save in my embrace.

As we arrived home, I sat down on his bed. Felix was sitting on my lab now and I hugged him tightly. "Angel? Please let's talk about what happened. I am really worried," I said calmly, but he didn't show any reaction. So I put him down and sat him down in front of me. My hands held his face which made him look at me.

"Heey Sunshine... tell me whats wrong. You know I am always there for you," I said. His eyes were telling me nothing, they had an empty expression. His beautiful brown eyes didn't shine as always. It was like he wasn't himself anymore. I just looked at him and showed him that he was safe.

Felix spoke up with his cracking voice "I can't do this anymore. Everything in my life goes wrong. I am lonely, nobody can help. I just want to end this miserable life." I listened to him carefully. Hearing him talk like this made my heart break even more. I gave him a kiss on his forehead "You are not alone and you will never be, Angel. The members, Stay and I will always stay by your side, we will never leave you. Tell me what your problem is and we will find a solution for it. Do you trust me, Lix?" He nodded.