𝖭𝖾𝗐𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌

Start from the beginning

"What about you? Won't you go with me?" She pleaded.

"Sorry Care, but I would only talk to them if they would've been people, you LIKED to talk about. I'll go to the toilet and maybe walk around, if anything I'll find you, just text me 'Nemo' and I'm there." Both of the blondes giggled and agreed, then hugged and separated ways.

Whilst Kamari had been walking she almost bumped into someone, when they accidentally jumped out of nowhere, well more like were pushed into her line of walking.

"Fuck, watch it you litt-" before the sentence could be completed by the stranger, they froze when catching the face of Kamari.

"I'm sorry, even though I moved out of the way." Kamari had whispered the last part and pouted, ignoring the stranger and trying to walk around them.

"H-Hey, wait!" They tried to grab her hand trying to stop Kamari, but Kamari's self-defence lessons kicked in and in a blink of an eye she swerved to the left making a gap in distance turning around and once again apologising, saying she want's no trouble and excusing herself.

"Shit. She's hot." Someone whispered, which made more whispers gathered around with some people seeing the interaction, that had happened between the new student and who seemed to be a younger male.

"Well done Jeremy, you just lashed out at the new chick." The stoner gang of the school started laughing at him.

He really didn't mean to, especially after he had made contact with her eyes, he's just been on edge with Elena being on his case all the time, trying to act like the boss of him or better yet, his mom. He thought that it might've been her once again and he wasn't going to take the chances for her to bother him even in school. However, he felt so bad towards the gorgeous girl, that fyi didn't even bump into him and was the one to say sorry twice, he was going to apologise himself, but seems like that went all to shits, the morning couldn't get any better for him, could it.

Kamari had ended up going to the female toilets and just standing there for a little bit, she knew that most of the people knew each other here and were catching up so it was best to stay here for a bit until Caroline texts her, which she did after about 5 minutes, so she made her way out of the female toilets and not even a minute after someone else almost bumped into her, which of course she quickly dodged. The other person was caught off guard with her speed, that for a second they thought they were a vampire, but heard their heart beat, they just turned around quickly and said sorry to Kamari, well tried at least, because it's like their breath was just stuck in their lungs.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Kamari asked looking into the strangers deep forest green eyes, which felt like looking into their soul which was a mystery if they had one, their entire being, seen through the naked eye, Kamari knew that this stranger was a vampire, only from his calm breathing, otherwise he would be a little bit panicked, plus she's been trained to recognise the little things, she was attentive and mostly on guard.

"O-Oh, y-yes. I'm sorry, I should've watched where I was going. I-I'm.." The stranger cleared is throat, "I'm Stefan, Stefan Salvatore the new student. Pleased to meet you." The stranger, now known as Stefan, gave a cute and wide smile to Kamari to which she giggled.

Que Stefan weak in the knees from her giggle.

"Hello Stefan, pleasure is all mine. I'm Kamari Snow, the new student as well." She winked at Stefan in a cheeky way and held her hand out for a handshake, trying to diffuse any tension there might be in the air.

As soon as Stefan took her hand in his, it was like an electric shock went through, not the painful type no, but the comforting and pleasurable one, like an addicting feeling it made him have a goofy smile on his face with a star-struck expression. To Kamari that looked odd, but cute at the same time, she can't deny his looks are eye-catching, but nothing she would lose her mind over, after all she's seen Danny Phantom, you can't beat that, or so she say's to Caroline.

Whilst the two thought about completely different things, the bang of a door had distracted them both, to Stefan it felt like time went too fast, he cursed underneath his breath when Kamari removed her hand from his, wanting to hold her hand longer. Whilst Kamari shrugged it all off, not noticing any different, being the oblivious self, she has become during all those days of home-schooling.

"Well, sorry again, hope we newbies can run into each other some other time." Before Stefan could even get any other words out Kamari had already left, turned a corner and disappeared, as if she was never there.

"Kamari...I definitely hope we do, sooner rather than later." Stefan smiled to himself and forgot that he was on a mission to the male toilets, not that he really needed it, but for the blood surrounding him and all the beating hearts he seemed to not be able to focus, that's until he ran into Kamari.

What can anyone say, newbies really do flock together sometimes.

Thanks for reading, not proofread,

vote and comment.