Hospital days

Dalton was sitting next to bed of Logan. Crying. His little brother who he loves was in an coma, caused by a racingaccident. His mom came also in room, attempting to comfort her oldest son. His mom looks tired, she had dark bags underneath her eyes and her hair was a mess. His mom took a chair next to Dalton. Dalton was crying on her shoulder. 'Mom I don't wanna lose him' 'Logan is an fighter, he will make it'. His dad came in.'hey son' His dad went with his hand through Logan his hair. Logan was already in an coma for 2 weeks. If he didn't woke up this week there will be a change that he will have brain damage.
Once all of the sargeants went out of his room to have a lunch Liv came to his section. 'Hey' said liv a bit shy and emotional. Logan his mom immediately noticed and hugged her. 'How is he?' Asked Liv crying. 'His condition hasn't changed , still doesn't responsed, you can go to him if you want'.
Liv went to Logan his room. After she was seated next to his bed, she started crying directly. 'Hey maatje (mate, buddy) i miss you, I am sorry for all the pain I caused, I just want you to be my maatje again and be my boyfriend. You're the love of my life' she kissed him on his forehead. She decided to take a quick nap next to him so she slid her chair closer to his bed and laid her head next to his. She started whispering lovely words 'my beautiful boy, just stay with me'. She grabbed his hand and laid it in her own hand. With their finger intertwined she fall asleep next to him.
Suddenly Logan wake up. He felt a weight on his shoulder. He carefully turned his neck and saw Liv sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. He didn't have a single clue why he was in the hospital and Liv sleeping on his shoulder. Then his mom walked in. 'Hey Logan, how are you feeling?' She walked to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. 'Mom what happened?' 'You crashed in monaco, you got into a coma and stayed in a coma for 2 weeks sweetie' 'and what's liv doing here?' 'Euhm she thinks that she is guilty for your crash, she came to you every day.' 'But she needs to race' 'she has broken her legs so she will be able to race next week' 'oooo' Liv woke up and she saw that Logan has woken up. She started smiling and hugged him. Logan hugged her back and looked into her eyes and gave her a sweet kiss on her mouth. The kiss they both waited years for. Logan his mom walked out to get the nurse while they were kissing. The nurse examined Logan his whole body. She told him that he had to take 1 month rest, that she had to run some last tests and that he should take it easy so don't stressing. After all tests came out good Logan could leave the hospital. His mom decided to stay with Logan in his apartment in London until he was fully recovered. 'Liv you can sleep in my apartment aswell, I would like to have you close to me' 'yes I would love too! If I can pick of enough clothes for how long logie' 'Euhm till Zandvoort?' That will be for 2,5 months. 'Okay!' Said Liv full excitement. 'Hey guys, I don't wanna hear any noise from your room then!' Said Logan his mom with that attitude. Liv and Logan both laughed. 'We will try mom' responded Logan. Liv gave Logan a poke in his side. 'Auw' 'sorry Logan'

After Liv picked a lot of clothes for the next 2,5 months they got to Logan's apartment. 'Guys what about your PR relationschips' 'we haven't think about that' 'I am stuck with Willem till December and Logan is stuck with Ella till November' 'So you 2 need te be careful and private' 'yes but' 'what's wrong baby?' 'I have been waiting for you for months and now we are in a talking stage and maybe over a few weeks together and then I can't show the world how much I love you and how proud I am of you' 'shhh baby don't worry, we will figure it out later, now we just focus on recovering and getting in that car as quick as possible'