One night stand

TW: cheating & sexual content (it is between the red hearts)
3 july 2022, Logan won the Silverstone gp in f2
Right after the race, Logan was already sexually bothered. He always had a big crush on his teammate Liv. His girlfriend wasn't and he was so bothered that He decided to cheat on his girlfriend after the race. Liv and Logan went to the Logan's hotelroom and did it. After Liv and Logan both came, they lay next to eachother. 'Logan this was a bad idea, you just cheated on your girlfriend' 'Liv baby, that are my problems. I wanted to fuck you' 'But why me?' You have a gorgeous girlfriend' 'Then you leave if you regret fucking with me!' 'Logan...' Liv starts crying because she never saw Logan this mad. they have been teammates since they were 13. They have kart together and now they race together in f2. 'Liv I am sorry, I shouldn't have screamed at you' whilst he hugs and comforts her.
❤️
Liv secretly kisses Logan his neck. Logan moans in a response. Liv her hand goes to Logan his dick. She starts to squeeze it. It becomes erect immediately after. 'Liv we can't go for a second round. I have to get ready for my party but wear a dress without any panties so I can tease for tonight' Logan his finger goes in Liv and starts teasing her for a few seconds.
❤️
After the party Logan organized because of his win . he started to search for Liv but he couldn't find her. And that was the last time he saw her for the rest of the year till February 2023.....