The Flight to Yuki & Mayu's matches

Start from the beginning

"How's Naomi?" Papa asked Mama.

"She's doing well, Miki, her business is expanding throughout Europe right now," Mama said with a tired, yet proud smile.

"I miss Onee-san," Takumi said as she looked out the window.

"I'm right here, Kumi," Mayu joked.

"Not you Onee-san!" Takumi pouted as the family said "itadakimasu" before starting to eat the delicious meal made by Mama.

"Remember when Mayu wrote her name as Mayu Ishiwaka when she was four?" Papa teased playfully, "now she's twenty-three already!"

"Papa!" Mayu blushed.

"Or when Yuki jumped off the porch thinking he could fly!" Mama laughed wholeheartedly at the memory.

"Is it make-fun-of-your-children day, Mama, Papa?" Yuki groaned.

"That's everyday! Welcome back to this life, guys!" Takumi chirped sarcastically, "it's way worse when it's just me!"

"Lucky Naomi," The three muttered at their eldest sister, who was in Greece right now.

"Oh yeah, Mama, Papa, Takumi, me and Mayu have news," Yuki said when he finished his plate.

"Yes, Yuki?" His family members wondered.

"I got you tickets for the my VNL game against Italy and Mayu's game against USA in two months!" Yuki said happily.

Mama and Papa both hugged Yuki and Mayu in proudly as Takumi jumped up and down in excitement.

"I AM SO TELLING KENJI THIS!" Takumi hollered as she eagerly pulled out of her phone before quickly texting.

Kuromi:▮何だと思う!兄と妹のプレーを見るためにVNLに行きます!

Guess what! I'm going to the VNL to watch my brother and sister play!

ダメだよ、足を引っ張るよ、Takumi Ishikawa▮:Kenji

No way, you're pulling my leg, Takumi Ishikawa

Kuromi:▮ 本気だよ、Kenji

I'm serious, Kenji

行けたらいいのですが...両親がレストランを手伝ってくれる必要があります▮:Kenji

I wish I could go...but my parents need help with their restaurant

Kuromi:▮携帯電話がシャットダウンしてしまうほどたくさんの写真を必ず送ります:)

I'll make sure to send you so many pictures your phone will shut down :)