ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ| чєσnjí

( Highly preferring a ice cream while reading this )

" Yeonjun what's wrong with you? " yeji asked in a sleepy tone, yeonjun was trying to wake her up for the past ten minutes.

Yeji somehow peeked at clock, seeing the time her eyes almost popped
" 4:30!?? YOU DAMNN SERIOUS YEONJUN WHAT BENEFIT YOU WILL GET AFTER RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP HUH!? DID SOMEONE OFFER YOU MINT CHOCOLATE OR SOMETHING? "

" yeji you sound so dramatic? Just for today please? " unlike yeji yeonjun was so calm, yeji was surprised by the fact that her so called boyfriend who yawns 24/7 is awake that so early, it was always vice versa.

" Fine! But let's sleep for two hours together? " Yeji said but her voice came out soo cute for yeonjun that he agreed but set a alarm on 6 well 5:55, 5:56, 5:57, 5:58,5:59,6:00 that's how he put his alarm knowing well damm they will end up sleeping more than 2hours if he didn't put alarm like this.

The alarm was so irritating,which made yeji wake up in not soo good mood but seeing yeonjun as morning view is best yet he is the reason she had to wake up early, after she did her morning routine she went to kitchen where she saw yeonjun preparing coffee for her.

" Here you go miss beautiful "he said and handed her a cup of coffee, she chuckled at what he said and took a sip.

" Wait how did you enter here?? Did you trespass?? " seems like coffee gave her braincells.

" Chill Mrs. Lee wasn't sleepy head like you and she even cooked food for us "

" Now that makes sense, if she didn't cook you could have burned this house"
"Along with you " yeonjun added to what yeji said.

After eating their breakfast together they went to an clothing store - as both couple loved fashion they like to spend their monthly savings on this, I mean a small part it. Style really mattered for them, and their sense of fashion is simliar which was one of the reasons they got together.

" Let's choose for each others I will choose for you and you will do for me" Yeonjun suggested which yeji agreed knowing that he have good sense in fashion well for her too.

After spending almost 1 hour - this is the first time they spend this much short time usually it takes more than this.

" Tomorrow is Christmas but I can sense that you didn't buy anything"

" well yeah, we both were busy these days I was planning to buy things with you anyway "

They went to nearest shop there, bought things which was needed, they planned to spend this christmas on yeji's home well they don't live together yet.

" shit, what the hell yeonjun!"
Yeji whispered shouted at yeonjun, who spilled his coffee over her dress as they were standing in a crowded place she can't really shout at him.

" Yeji ya, I flinched due to that loud noise you know besides you can easily change this " it was one of her favourite outfit and him saying it was nothing special definitely made yeji's blood boil, which caused her to deliberately spill the coffee on him, which made yeonjun's mouth into 'O'.

" Now that's fair, now let's change together " upon realizing what she just said " Don't think way too much with your dirty brain"

They both changed their clothes in trial section as they were in mall, and also have new clothes with them so it was no big deal.

As yeji stepped out of trial room, yeonjun was already waiting there for her.
" I booked tickets for a movie, any preference for  drinks? "

" Anything will do but when is movie starting? "