ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ |чєσnjí

As night appeared Yeji sneaked into streets, not just a street where she practice her dance, in morning it's used by street singers yeji often joins them, yes she is a singer too.
But about dancing she isn't confident, even though she had confidence at first bullies or should I say people who envies her made her feel unsure, unfortunately it was them who saw her dancing in university first not her friends so she never told them she can dance or showed her previous videos of dancing, everytime when there is a programme she encourages her friends to do anything, she would sing with Lia . She encourages chaeryeong to dance alot, while she just step back herself from it, even they call her for just to try she would give them excuses.
But now, no one would see her it's kinda lonely street not a creepy one.
About her parents they are in another country due to business , she have a elder brother Hyunjin they look alike and about dancing skills he is good at it just like her but he is confident in that, he knows she dances well and even said that but she thought he would be joking also he is in another university so how would he know what is she is doing there unless she say? and he is in staying in a dorm by university. Yeji and her grandma and their maid is staying in their house and of course her cute puppies.

She loved this atmosphere, cool breeze hitting her skin gave her goosebumps, as she danced after setting her air pods, her hair moved in a sync like her body she was giving smooth yet powerful moves, her facial expressions was on point even though no one is here to watch her dance she gave everything while dancing. It had been great if she preformed in university.

She is literally an all rounder,
but she is keeping her talents hidden for what? She don't know she is not scaredy cat but it was like insecurity so she can't help it.

She danced till she become tired and sleepy she finished her homeworks so no worries thinking about her grades she was one the top students there too.

She went back to her home and carefully made her way to her room as she reached her room she just flopped into her comfy bed and slept while hugging her teddy.

Sun rose up, while yeji was laying in bed and checking her phone, she is awake but is lazy to get up but somehow she got up, she did her morning routine and pick a random outfit.

' It looks good, now let's fill my tummy '

She went to downstairs before tying her hair into ponytail.

" Yeji yah stop sneaking out you can just dance here "

" Grandma, it's fun to sneak out besides dancing in streets it's just fun "

Her grandma knows and maid too but they keep it hidden from her parents and her sibling.

TIME SKIP

AT UNIVERSITY, LUNCH TIME

" eonnies!!! Did you heard that there is going to have function and that's too collaboration with another university, yeji eonnie it's where your brother studies "

Yeji who was calmly eating now choked after last sentence by
Yuna, the youngest among them.

" Here drink water " Lia handed water to yeji, Lia classmates with Yeji she understands yeji the most.

" Isn't it a good news? "

" Y-yes I guess "

For yeji it was bad news cause if Hyunjin comes she can't step back with those stupid excuses and her friends might get disappointed for keeping it secret, as they never kept secrets from each other after they become friends or should I say no-blood related sisters.