Love Chapter 6

Hii Guys!!!

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

A week later...

            Avni and Neil created a good bond. But Avni stopped herself from confessing her love to Neil. Juhi and Vidyuth shared their love over the phone and they still haven't met each other. Vidyuth was learning sign language through an online class. Mitali and DD tease each other and push the other one to confess. Ria and Ali went shopping together and got everything they wanted. One day, Avni was on the shooting set and spoke with DD. At that time, the director's assistant, who is taking the Web series comes inside.

Director's assistant: Sir, there is a problem.

DD: What?

D.A: The person we chose for the second lead to act in the 10-minute scene, runs away because of his problem.

DD: What?

D.A: Now, we can't arrange the person at the last minute. So the director asked about your opinion.

DD: But today is the last day, right? After a week we have to release this episode. Arrange someone.

D.A: But who will come to act for just 10 minutes?

DD: What is all this? Avni

Avni: DD, relax. I will speak with the director and come.

               Avni moved in with the director's assistant and met the director. She tried to speak. Finally, Avni showed her phone and showed some of the actors that were acting on YouTube and the people she knew. The director sees everything and he chooses one. Avni saw the person and was surprised. She asked the director again to confirm that the person was him. He nodded his head. Avni went and called Neil and asked him to come to the place where she was sending it now. Neil comes there.

Neil: Which place is this, Avni?

Avni: If you get a chance to act in the web series and not a movie, then will you act?

Neil: Huh?

Avni: The director who is directing the ongoing Web series of Love chapter, chooses you to act in the second lead part. It was only for 10 minutes.

Neil: Avni, give me time to register. The ongoing famous web series of lobe chapter directors choose me as the second lead. Till now including me, everyone was waiting for that second lead entry. And now you are asking me to act in his role. Seriously? Are you joking? And you here? You should be at work, right?

Avni: Iam not joking, Neil. I am working the film production. Sometimes, we will take web series also. Now without any speaking, tell me yes or no.

Neil: Yes.

                   Avni smiles. She brings him to the director. The director gets relief from seeing him. The assistant explains the role and what to do. Neil listened to everything carefully and said okay. He gave the dialogue papers and Neil read them. The make-up artists did the makeup for him and changed the dress. Neil stood before the camera and searched for Avni. He sees Avni finally in the long distance. She signals him to do well and calmly. Neil smiles and sees the ML and FL. They greeted each other.

Neil: I am the biggest fan of your pair.

FL and ML: Thank you.

ML: And here you are there as her ex.

              The three smiles. The director starts the camera and everyone goes to the position. Neil prayed to God and got to his part. As the recording started, Neil started to act. Everyone in the set was silent. The FL cries seeing Neil. ML pacified FL. Neil sees that and smiles in a hurtful way.