Ch 3: Path of Nordberg

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Sif?" He said remembering the wolf who he save back when he was young.

The wolf Sif growl at the dog who whimper in defeat which shock Kiba.

Kiba: "You surrender to a female wolf! You're a disgrace as alpha dog Akamaru" he said only for Y/N to slice his head off with the swing of his axe.

Y/N: "Now mutt you can submit to Sif or be her meal" he which Akamaru submit.

Thus Y/N and his group continues onward only to encounter a chubby ninja.

Chōji: "I am Chōji! And be prepared to die!" He said about to attack but Olga use her magic to vaporized the guy.

Olga: "That was easy" she said then the group continues and they manage to get behind the ballista.

However they encounter a ninja with a cigarette.

Asuma: "Sh_t guess you kill the three that was protecting the flank side. No matter you won't win against me Asuma" he said.

Chloe: "You act like death is normal" she said which Asuma sigh.

Asuma: "Probably because I see a lot of ninja die so you get used to it plus they should knew that killing is part of being a ninja" he said which Y/N glare.

Thus a battle between Y/N and Asuma begin.

Before Asuma could attack Y/N was already in front of him and strike him in the face completely surprising the ninja at how fast Y/N was.

With a serious face Asuma pull out his chakra blade and attempted to strike but Y/N slam his hands onto Asuma ears which force him to cover his ears as blood come out.

Then Y/N slice Asuma right arm which cause blood to gust out.

Asuma: "Gah! Son of a b_tch! You're gonna regret that!" He said only for Y/N to punch him causing multiple teeth to come out and Asuma onto the ground.

Before he could get up red minions set him a blaze then the brown minions beat the sh_t out of him.

Battle stop.

Laying on the ground is Asuma who is completely broken but he try to stand up only for Y/N to slice his head off.

Y/N: "Pathetic" he said then common his minions to control the Ballista thus they kill many soldiers but many ninjas escape and surround Y/N.

Naruto: "I am Naruto and your days of causing evil is done!" He said only for y/n to throw his axe thus slicing Naruto hand off which shock two female ninjas.

Y/N: "I maybe evil but at least I ain't a joke" he said then he dodge a lightning blade.

Sasuke: "I am Sasuke and you will die by my hands" he said only to scream when Y/N use a hidden blade to slice his eyes.

Y/N: "B_tch please I'm the Overlord" he said then punching him and Naruto into the sky.

Then he look at the last three ninjas which are females.