The Grinch who learned to love Christmas again thanks to sam and stu.

Start from the beginning

It wasn't the first time. He held Sam, but it was actually the first time that he had gotten a good look at her up close.

She had brown eyes, almost like his - no extacly like his. The closer he looked, the more he realized that Sam looked like him.

The eyes, nose shape, hair color, skin tone.

Billy remembered having a one night stand but he couldn't remember who he fucked.

But everything was starting to make sense.

Stu had a one night stand.

Billy had a one night stand.

Stu couldn't remember the guy.

Billy couldn't remember the person.

Stu got pregnant by said one night stand.

Sam looks like Billy.

Holy shit, was he the father?

"Sir, it's your turn." An elf said, and Billy sighed before hesitantly handing Sam to Santa.

The elf lady took pictures, and Sam eyes began to water. She whimpered, stretching her arms out towards Billy.

Billy picked her up and held her close. "Here you go." The elf lady handed him the pictures with a smile.

"You have a very beautiful daughter." Shs told him, blushing.

"Uh, thanks." Billy mumbled before walking away.

It wasn't long before stu reunited with them, and he was holding bags.

"Don't peek inside." Stu told him, narrowing his eyes at him before smiling at Sam, taking her back from Billy.

"Hi, Sammy. How was it?" He questioned, and Sam babbled like she was actually talking back.

Billy shook his head with a small chuckle.

His eyes were full of love as he stared at the two of them.

He wanted Sam to be his kid, his daughter. His and stu's.

- -

After that awful [it was actually nice] evening of shopping. They returned back to stu's house.

They started decorating the tree, but Sam fell asleep halfway, and Billy was frustrated with it and wanted to burn it.

So stu told him to hold Sam while she slept and to sit on the couch.

Billy was sitting on the couch. The tv was on playing some cartoon. Sam was peacefully sleeping in his arms wrapped in a soft baby blue blanket that he may or may not have brought her.

"Stu," he called out and stu hummed in response.

"You really don't remember who's Sam's father is?" Billy looked at him, and he saw him tense before relaxing as he let out a small laugh.

"No, I don't." A lie. That was a lie. Stu does remember.

Billy wondered why stu would lie to him. To him of all people!

Billy looked down at Sam with a soft smile on his face. "She looks like me, Stu."

Stu sat down next to him, leaning his head on his shoulder and looking down at Sam.

"It was you. I remember waking up next to you, Billy." Stu whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Billy questioned, " I didn't want to ruin our relationship," stu told him

"But today, I realized I was being selfish. You looked so happy with Sam, Billy. You looked like the perfect father, and I shouldn't have kept it from you, I'm sorry." Stu said, looking at him. 

Billy's brown eyes stared in stu's blue eyes. "I'm glad it's was me. I'm happy that she's mine- ours." Billy whispered before he connected his lips with stu's.

He pulled back ,"I love you and Sam." Stu smiled, "I love you too, Billy."

Billy wrapped an arm around stu, pulling him closer and pressing a kiss to his head.

"Get some rest, doll. We can finish later." Billy said and stu hummed, slowly closing his eyes.

Billy usually hated Christmas, but this time, it was different.

Billy got his family on Christmas, and he loved Christmas again.

Christmas gave him Sam and stu.

The Grinch who learned to love Christmas again thanks to Sam and stu.

---------------------------------------

Word count - 1182

Hope you enjoy!

Merry Christmas everyone!