chapter - 22 [ mohabbat, ibadat ]

Start from the beginning

We came towards them I hold rooh while dhruv held sneha but two were not in the mood to stop.

"Are chodo mujhe to Mai batau ise.... kya keh rha tha " Sneha shouted and wiglled to came out from dhruv's hold .

" Kutte sale dubara dikhana Mt Varna mar mar ke bharta bna dugi aaya bda"ruhani said ,
Their I was looking at Sneha at shocked when one other statement came to make me more shocked .

"Are but what happens someone atleast tell us" dhruv said bit Sneha cut him in between and said ,

"Are tum chodo mujhe to Mai inhe batau bohot bol rhe the maar, maar ke chatni na bna di to Mera naam bhi Sneha nhi ."

"To kya aur ye red shirt wala iski to"
rooh said while kicking him and making me look at her in amusement
'I mean ye meri rooh hi hai naa ki shopping karte karte exchange ho gyi he bhagwaan ye kaise kaise din dikhana rha hai tu '

I thought in my mind when Maa said ,

"Are ab statue of liberty bn ke kyu khde ho tm dono le ke chlo Inko Varna ye hospital me or hm police station me milege ."

We both pick up our girl but they both were wiglling like if we left them surely they had done murder of those guys .

We came out from the mall and sat in the car just then every one was silent
Dhruv asked" now can any one tell us why you both were so much eager to take their breath ."

They both looked at us like we were their prey and they were going to hunt us ,

"Ye aise kyu dekh rhi hai " I asked dhruv slowly that the rest of them can't listen us ,

"Pta nhi bhai dekh ke to aisa lg rha hai ki agr 2 - 3 shabd or bol diye to hmari halat bhi un ladko jaisi hone me Der nhi lge gi " he answered ,

"Abe sale tu bta rha hai ki Dara rha hai" I said and prayed to god for my safety and asked the to women in front of us,

"Rooh, what happened why were you both fighting with them at least tell us"
I said a little sweetly .

The two women look at each other and then said " we were having our coffee in cafeteria when they both start commenting on two girls standing beside us they both ignore them as we but then they started following them and we lost it when on of them hold the hand of that girl.... " Aditi cut them in between and said excitedly " and you know bhaiya at that time we were welcomed by the best action ever ."

"It's all okay but sneha and Ani you both have to be careful what of something happens to you both then" dhruv said worringly looking at them who were now 'smirking' looking at each other .

"Dhruv bhaiya you were saying this does you forgot everything and specially about Ani" aditi said with her eyebrows wiglling looking at dhruv.

I looked at dhruv who was trying
to understand what Aditi said just then he said , "Ohh yaa how can I forget this sorry Ani" he said looking back at rooh.

'Ohh before I forget we were at our way to home while mom and aunty were in other car .'

I looked at dhruv in confusion and signaled him by raising my eyebrow asking 'kya mujhe bhi batao'.

He understands my gesture and said "Are Haa ab tujhe to pta hoga nhi tu yha tha Jo nhi" making me give him a bore look to him that I know this tell me what I don't know

He looked at me and said "aree patience brother, Bata rha hu...... so it was that ruhani was well trained in boxing, karate and taikondu. Also she is a black belt in karate ." That's what he said and I immediately pressed the breaks and looked st him in disbelief like as if he said something that is unbelievable.

"Are aise kyu dekh rhe hai Sach keh rha hu isi ne sneha or Aditi ko bhi train Kiya hai vaise to sneha is also a black belt in taikondu." dhruv says

I looked back at the girls gulping the saliva and looked at rooh who had a look that was scaring me from now.

'Kabir beta Sambhal ke reh agr galti se bhi kuch galat bol diya to pta bhi nhi chalega ki tu kha gya . Haye meri to abhi shadi bhi nhi hui .' I said in my mind and start the car and head towards home.

So that's for today tell me how's it okkkk🥰

Ques : when did ruhani learn all this and why is their something that happens in these 3 years and we don't know ??????

Tell me Haan......

Byeeeeeeee ❤️