"You're all so cute!" Uraraka cooed, quite literally skidding to a stop in front of them. Kirishima, Midoriya, Tsu and Tokoyami all approach as well, complementing the outfits.

"Demons out! Demons in!" Eri tried again.

"No, that's not for another two months," Aizawa corrected, still kneeling.

"Is Togata with you?" Kirishima asked.

"Togata is with his class," Aizawa answered, turning to the tribe of unfortunate children. "Go on, have fun" he smiled. The five nodded and walked off, bells jingling as they did.

"So fluffy and cute!" Uraraka awed, cupping her cheeks at the sight of the three girls. Six scoffed. RG tackled the student into a hug and Eri reached into her pockets.

"I painted some eggs," she explained, revealing her hands to be full of brightly coloured eggs.

"That's Easter" Uraraka replied but took them anyway, keeping one arm around RG.

"Anyone want a drink?" Mina called out.

Mono ran into the outstretched arms of Midoriya, the Christmas bells loudly ringing as he was tightly embraced.

"I love your outfit!" Mono exclaimed, looking into the eyes of his guardian, smiling wide. Mono's skin went well with the tone of his coat and Midoriya admitted that his sparkling black eyes did pose a resemblance to that of a real reindeer.

RG gleefully tried eggnog for the first time. Currently, she was walking around, trying to look out from her cup as she drank. She spoke with many, successfully addressing the holiday by greeting each with a warm "Merry Christmas!". She even made it to Bakugou when she may, or may not have been tasked with distracting him long enough for Mina.

Seven chased after his nome, Kirishima chuckling at their antics. The young boy looked over to Bakugou yelling at Mina after she successfully got him in a coat, RG already wandering off to the other girls. Seven noticed Bakugou stop and turn to face him. The boy waved to the aggressive teen.

"Merry.. Christmas?" Seven tried. Bakugou nodded and Mina came over.

"Seven, let's dress your nome as a present!" She gushed, looking around for RG in case the little girl had some ribbon left. Seven agreed and turned to follow her.

"Merry Christmas" a gruff voice said. Seven knew it to be Bakugou's but also knew he was the only one to hear it. His eyes lit up and he gasped in surprise. When he turned to look back at him, Bakugou was gone.

Eri and Six stayed together. The two were still a little unsure of the event so remained mostly in one place. That was until they brought out the food. Six eagerly ran to the table, waiting for someone to okay her trying something. Koda, who was helping Sato bring everything out, saw her and gave her a little thumbs up, allowing her to grab something. The young girl picked up a piece of sticky meat, golden brown and crunchy. She took a bite and her teeth hit something. She bit down harder and there was a crack noise. Koda seemed worried.

"Did you just eat the bone?" He whispered. Six looked at what remained in her hand. She was definitely eating some form of chicken but in the middle was a small bone. Six swallowed her mouthful and nodded, putting the rest in her mouth. Koda panicked a little but didn't have the courage to explain to her that she shouldn't do that.

Eri stayed with Aizawa and Midoriya. She occasionally tried to say the right thing but it wasn't until Deku told her that she managed an uncertain "merry Christ-mas?". Nonetheless, everyone cheered for her.

RG came up to her and asked if she wanted to play tag with them. Mina sneakily set up a camera as Eri agreed. RG turned to her and gave the pink student a thumbs up and painfully obvious, child-like wink. Mina cringed at how the 6 year old had just exposed her plan, even if no one knew what it was. Seven approached with the nome, having heard everything and wanting to join. Mono walked over as well, holding Six's hand (her other clutching a candy cane), curious as to what everyone was doing.

"Let's all play tag!" RG claimed, throwing her arms up in the air. The others nodded and RG, as rehearsed with Mina, tagged Eri, specifically. The other four squealed happily, dashing away in the same direction, nome (red and green ribbon tied around the cone head) in Seven's arms. Mina also squealed. Despite being busted, she managed to get a picture of the kids. Mid-run, they looked to be in a pose of Santa being led by four reindeer.

Aizawa had bought five extra gifts for each of the kids to put under the tree. By the time of the gift exchange, the kids were full of questions. The students happily explained the idea of giving presents during the holidays.

"It's nice to see them enjoying Christmas for the first time" Sero mused.

"Yeah, who knows what they've been through" Yayarozu sighed, watching as the kids chose which string to pull. 1A allowed the kids to pick first and then they could all go at once.

"Well, now we won't ever let them go through that again!" Kaminari said, puffing his chest a little for emphasis.

"We're ready!" Seven called out, holding onto a string. The nome held on, too, still covered in bright ribbons.

The students got into position, each grabbing a string as well, and pulled out a present. Eri got Tokoyami's sword (which was twice her size), RG got a cookbook from Sato, Six got some udon from Todoroki, Mono got a book series from Iida and Seven got a basketball from Kaminari. The kids instantly fell in love with the tradition, eagerly showing what they got to each other whilst also congratulating their friends for what they received.

"And this happens every year?" RG asked, smiling up at the classmates.

"Yep, every year," Kirishima confirmed. The kids squealed, already making up plans for the next Christmas. The students joined in, excited to spend the coming years with their very own little nightmares.

———

Merry Christmas 

Yes I gave Denki's gift to someone else; I almost cried at his face

Also I used many videos as reference so some of the dialogue may vary