Jess nods and whispers into Lucy idea and Lucy smirks thinking of an idea "Then you wouldn't mind if I did this" Lucy tells him. She reached over and turns the knob to the radio on. A Harry Styles song plays on the radio as she starts humming along.

Tim rolls his eyes "Ok fine. But we ain't listening to this" he tells her with a pointed look. Jess rolls her eyes and looks at Lucy with smirk on her face.

Tim was about to open his mouth but closed his mouth when he noticed Lucy looking over at a man who is holding binoculars watching a women undress.

"That sick bastard. He's filming her" Lucy gets out of the shop and shouts at the man "LAPD, stop!" He starts to run as she takes off after him. Addy knocks him down "Hands behind your back" she gets him and places handcuffs on his wrist.

Jess grabs her radio "7-Adam-19, show us one in custody, 3rd and Arden." Lucy brings him over to the shop and guides him into the back seat. She looks over at Tim with a smirk "Did you include this arrest in your evaluation, Officer Bradford?"

**

The day was half way over Tim, and Lucy and Jess didn't talk much about anything. Tim was just silent and observing what Lucy was doing.

Jess pulls the shop over as they both get out of the car. She notices a yard surrounded by a chain link fence, with a German Shepard dog barking continually in the yard.

"Hello? LAPD. Anyone home?" She looks down at the dog who instantly lets out a cry "Hey girl it's okay" she says.

"Not exactly what I meant by control your environment." Tim tells her from behind. Lucy rolls her eyes and stands up. She notices the neighbor cutting her hedges "That dog barks all the time" she complains to the two.

"Ma'am, do you know if the dog's owner is home?" Jess asks the neighbors. The neighbor puts down the tools about to reply.

She turns to the sound of someone coming outside. He looks at the dog who continues to bark. He has an angry expression his face as he kicks dirt towards the dog.

"Shut up" he tells the dog. Lucy becomes upset as she watches him kick dirt at the dog "Whoa hey. There's no need to do that" she tells him.

He looks over at her with a dirty look on his face "Honey, she's my dog. I can treat her however the hell I want." Jess and Lucy resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Sir, we've received a complaint about your dog." Jess explains to him. The man looks over at his neighbor "And I wonder who made it! Emma, you called the damn cops?!" He shouts at her.

"Your dog's a menace. It's just bark, bark, bark all day long." Emma says with an eye roll. She seemed like she was the nosey neighbor type.

Jess looks over at Emma "Uh, ma'am, just step aside. We can handle this." She tells Emma who nods and backs away. Jess looks over at that man "Sir, you need to try to keep your dog from barking." She said with a sigh.

"No problem. I'm good at making bitches shut their mouths." He tells her leaning closer slightly. Tim leans off of the shop and steps a bit closer to the two.

"If I have to come back here, or even get a whiff that you're abusing this animal, I will take that animal and make sure you never see another pet again. Do you understand?"