Chapter 13 Katsuki

Izuku awoke in a hospital as he saw an diminutive elderly lady said, "You're finally up. Just who was your opponent? I'll have to have a word with Toshinori about giving me this must work in such a short period of time." Seeing an Emaciated blonde figure of a man walk in, she said, "Speak of the devil," as she bonked him with her cane.

At his side was Nezu along with that detective. "Hello again, Mr. Malkovich. Can you tell us of that villian who attacked?"

"She's of a race on a planet 700 light years from Earth, and she mentioned Someone by the name Ashkar. It's either the one who hired her, or the one she is under. She also mentioned the Federation has it in for me. Seems there's informants in the space pirates themselves as that's the only way they could have known. Of course barring a certain someone I know from selling me out," said Izuku.

"Thank you, Mr. Malkovich. That'll be all," said the detective as he left.

"Mr. Malkovich," said Nezu, "Mind if we have a word?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku left the hospital. It was an invitation to oversee the forthcoming UA entrance exam, and Izuku accepted. He decided to take a walk through the town as Nezu had given him a Debit card to pay for his expenses.

Walking by a middle school, he heard someone say, "M-Mydoria?!" Said a voice.

Izuku turned and saw it was a blonde teen boy about his age. It was his best friend from his old life before Ridley had taken it from him.

Scene Change

The two teens sat in a cafe. "What'd happen to you? After Inko's funeral you---"

"I grew up," said Izuku.

"You---"

"Might as well tell you what happened," said Izuku, "but not here. Mind if we go to my new workplace?"

Scene Change

Katsuki was taken aback as they arrived at UA. "YOU WORK HERE?!" he exclaimed.

"You haven't seen or heard anything yet," said Izuku. The two entered and headed to Nezu's office.

Once there, Nezu said, "Ah. Mr Malkovich. Who's this with you?"

"An old friend from my previous life, if you can call it that. I wish to tell him how I became the man I am today," said Izuku.

"Oh. Are you sure?"

"Might as well," said Izuku as he told the story. Katsuki was in shock and disbelief as he said he didn't believe him. Izuku then said, "Why would I have a reason to lie? A hundred years ago, people wouldn't have believed superpowers were real, yet we have a planet full of people who have what could only be described a century ago as superpowers. Aliens are really not that big of a stretch. There's even humans out there that are in fact aliens."

"There's other humans out in space?" Asked Katsuki.

"I've met them and even had been on a date with one, so yes. As for how humans got there. 10,000 years ago, a race of now extinct Transcendent beings known as Makolos came to this planet and uplifted a species of primates they found to be a lot like them, and many ancient humans were taken to other planets to seed them. The rest is history pretty much."

"Quite interesting," said Nezu.

"You mean you were in space this whole time?!" Asked Katsuki. "Why didn't you return to say something?"

"To answer your questions, yes I was, and I couldn't come home because I would have led a group of villians and other races to the place by drawing their attention to it. I'm sorry that I couldn't meet with you this entire time. However, I do look forward to teaching you once you Enroll here," said Izuku.

"You're a teacher here too?"

"Yes," said Izuku.

"Also young Bakugou," said Nezu, "I ask that nothing you've heard leaves this room. If you're wondering why, it's to keep the public safe from threats from space."

"Why would that be a problem?"

"My line of work being a mercenary didn't exactly earn me a lot of allies," said Izuku, "Lots of people out there want me dead. There were lots of missions where what I did pissed off a lot of powerful people, and they're not exactly glad to hear I'm alive and well."

There was shock on Bakugou's face as he said, "we've got to do something."

"They're too powerful for you without training to deal with."

"Are you saying I'm too weak to do anything?!"

"I never said that, and with training, you would hold your own, however, I trained from infancy to do what I do, and there were times I almost lost my life. You would only lose your life if you went out as you are now."

"Then teach me!"

"Very well," said Izuku, "we'll leave in the morning."

"About time," said Katsuki.

"Are you sure, Mr. Malkovich?" Asked Nezu.

"If he's the same person he was then, he's not taking no for an answer. He needs work, but he'll do just fine."

"What are you saying?"

"You really need work. That attitude is only going to cost lives later, but we'll have plenty of time to discuss that later."

With that the two left and decided to have supper.

Time skip

Katsuki exited his apartment as he saw Izuku waiting. "So what now?"

"We leave," said Izuku as he summoned his ship and the two left Earth.